|OFFICIAL| Halo 3 Beta Blowout

I've seen threads like:

Who at bungie is getting fired first?

NEW ANNOUNCEMENT: HALO 3 MASSACRE

:)

seems like some people are still waiting for it... :rofl:

post-1340-1179350429.jpg

earlier today I had like 37 contacts online and about 20 of them were on Crackdown... :blush: :pinch:

So people with crackdown still cant get on?

Got my code this morning and its great, gonna have to renew my live sub for sure now :D

Man, this game is awesome! The stradegy has changed from Halo 2 where as Halo 2 was a rush for the weapons and Halo 3 is a spawn and fight type of game. With the assault rifle, you can just hop into battle when you spawn without the need to rush for weapons. It's still nice to have a sniper or BR but I think the AR will suffice. Also, the new needler takes down a person in a matter of seconds when in close range. It's so fun... I hope I don't get bored though since there are only 3 maps.

Missile Pod should be called Nerf Cannon....also if the AR was any useless I would be fighting with an old loaf of bread, on second thought I could kill more people with the bread.

There's a rumor going around that the ETA is 7pm EST... we'll see, I wouldn't get your hopes up. ;)

link please? :)

When's that in GMT?

around midnight i believe.

the d/l servers are slowing it seems, i was getting about 5% per minute, now its down to 2-3% per minute...

So in 1 Hour 34 Minutes?

no if the rumor is true then it would be 34 mins

Just to let you guys now the beta is great!

Just logged off, i hope that people waiting for the Crackdown access into the beta get it soon :)

GT: Walkingsock

If your in the beta send me a invite when i come online :)