|OFFICIAL| Halo 3 Beta Blowout

Ok, I'm in now, just waiting for the "Xbox information loading" thing to pass by =D

If anyone wants to play, add me! Gamertag = The Shadow Dog

Ok, I'm in now, just waiting for the "Xbox information loading" thing to pass by =D

If anyone wants to play, add me! Gamertag = The Shadow Dog

I've been sitting at this message for at least 10 minutes now and nothing :cry:

It was much faster yesterday before all you Crackdown people came on :laugh:

Oh well, at least I actually have people on my friends list to play with now.

Unfortunately I won't be able to get back on until around 10:00 PM PST, as I'm eating some lunch right now and then I have to get to studying. Calculus 1 final exam is today :(

But I'll definitely be up for it later.

"Xbox information loading"

I just started getting this message also it must be a problem for everybody...

First day of Halo 3 but i believe im now at a good enough level to be considered as part of a team, now I'm no regular round here(i just mainly lurk and laugh at all the crazy/funniness) but i sure would love to play a few games with you neowinians now if im considered worthy please do add me Gamertag - MasterGreenEye ...

Thanks for your time..

ps if you do add me just mention your from neowin thanks..

DrunkMunky sent me an invite, but it wouldn't let me join. I'd assume it's because I am getting the Xbox information loading thing.

Ive been having the same "Waiting for live to load files" messages for 5/10mins on whatever type of match I play, anybody having the same problems ?

I got past the Xbox live loading thing, now I am just waiting for players! Add me and let's play! The Shadow Dog = Gamertag.

Combat Stats

Games: 5

Last Played: 5/17/2007 7:50:07 AM

* Total Kills: 72

* Total Deaths: 54

* Kill/Death Ratio: 1.3333

* Total Assists: 20

Meshuggah any chance of adding me so that maybe later we can jump into a few games together?

Gamertag - MasterGreenEye

Thanks in advance..

So should we spawn with snipers so we can kill from a MEGAdistance? The starter weapon is not supposed to be the most powerful gun in the game... It's just suppposed to allow you to get to other weapons and objectives without the need to pick up new weapons.

Sorry, but I think you need to rethink strategies if you're gonna be trying to kill from a distance all the time.

I never said MEGAdistance, I said distance. MEGAdistance is not a word so I would not have said it, I respect languages far too much. I never said they should be the most powerful gun in the game, but starting off with a Battle Rifle would be much more efficent. I don't need to rethink strategies, I'm probably one of the only ones here that went through training over and over with a strategician during an active war. Killing from a distance is better, because the farther away you are from your opponent the harder it is for them to see you, if they can't see you, they can't kill you.

And to the person who said the game needs excitement, excitement gets you killed. Ask any dead replacement soldier.