|OFFICIAL| Halo 3 Beta Blowout

I've been getting invites from Neowin folks, but I'm not sure when I'll really be able to sit down and play for more than a few minutes.

damn... it gets boring after 13 hours straight :( i thought i'd never get fed-up of it... and it managed to screw up at one point too with that "game over" bollocks

well the only bad thing I can say about this beta is that it says Max 16 players, but you can only have 8 people, 4 vs 4. If they release an update to actually allow 16 people, it should be some insane times for Neo360.

Some great games have been played.

I'm not very good either... Like I said before, I'm used to FPS games on the PC. I can own on CS:S, but I'm still getting used to FPS games on the console. So that's why I suck so bad (for now).

" I can't drive....HOW DO YOU DRIVE GUYS?" :rofl:

Love you Larry.

LOL. I'm only slightly better than him too. Man, I suck at this game :p

Love you Larry.

I think he wanted that kept secret. :laugh: :whistle:

Love you Larry.

That was so frickin' funny :laugh:

Great games guys, I'll maybe join again later if I'm still awake it's almost 2am here

Me and DrunknMunky just put down some serious smackdown on Larry, Meshuggah, and Bangbang :p

stats to follow soon

Yeah you did. For real. :|

My best stats by far!!!!!

Love you Larry.

:rofl::rofl: Love you too man.

I think he wanted that kept secret. :laugh: :whistle:

Well in all fairness, I learned how to drive eventually... even if it was barely LOL

LOL. I'm only slightly better than him too. Man, I suck at this game :p

Yep, you were pretty damn bad too. ;) Just Kidding, I definitely take the award for sucking.

That was so frickin' funny :laugh:

Great games guys, I'll maybe join again later if I'm still awake it's almost 2am here

Definitely a lot of fun playing with everyone. Even if I suck forever, which I truly hope will not be the case, I am getting the game so we can all continue to have some happy times.

To everyone I sent invites out and did not make it in, I am definitely truly sorry. We were just jam packed in there. We will all get to play soon, and hopefully you too will get to laugh at my incredible lack of skills. :laugh:

Where are all you guys? I got home from my final exam expecting to have some fun and only a couple people are on. :(

meh, i'm only half playing. helping my brother with his homework -_-

i should be done soon, but i'm freaking tired. weekdays suck for me. i can't wait to play this over the weekend :yes:

hmmm . . i suddenly have the urge to get another xbox 360 (sold mine)

. . . so to play this halo 3 beta . . i just gotta get me a system, a live account, buy crackdown, and thats it. . just having the game will let me in the beta or am i missing something (sorry been out of the gaming loop for a while)

hmmm . . i suddenly have the urge to get another xbox 360 (sold mine)

. . . so to play this halo 3 beta . . i just gotta get me a system, a live account, buy crackdown, and thats it. . just having the game will let me in the beta or am i missing something (sorry been out of the gaming loop for a while)

Yep. Crackdown and a gold account (and from what I remember, you get a month of gold free with your console).