[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

It seems pretty decent. I think I might watch it. :)

The show isn't about them running from terminators all the time, it's more or less about them on the run from the law since Sarah Conner is considered a terrorist (not the the current "terrorist" sence).

Summer Glau as Cameron

Hmm wonder how they came up with that name for her *cough* James Cameron, creator of the movies *cough*

only to have it disrupted by the reappearance of the machines. All hope seems lost until a new protector rises to defend the Connors once again.

How many times can they rehash the same damn story?

1. Terminator goes back in time

2. Weaker Terminator/Human goes back in time to stop Terminator in no 1.

Oooh another series aimed at the "young adult" market. The OC but with a future cyborg. Can't see this crapping all over the franchise.

I mean, T3 was bad, but this?

Why don't they just give us what we want? THE WAR!

• 1 month later...

It wasn't bad. It was so obvious they were wearing body suits at the end there. Cameron was in no way the weaker terminator in this. She kicked that guys ass.

They're gonna need a decent budget if there is going to be all action for the whole series.

Edited by Rob2687

So Terminator finally gets beyond there recurring story of the robot/hero coming back in time to save the kid.... And they revive the damn crap in tv series. gah T was just regurtitation of the first, only making Arnie the hero... T3 finally moved the story on, and they drag it back into the kid who needs savign by the robot from the future again.

Meh guess I'll have to check it out to see how bad it s.

It aired in the UK i believe. Its on the P2P networks, torrents and usenet.

Nope it was released on pre-air dvd and given to tv review sites :)

It was leaked a week ago, already got it but havent watched :p will do tonight tho :D see how bad it is lol