[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

• 5 months later...
how do I watch that?

You need to install the Divx Web Player which it should tell you when you press play or even before then.

You need to install the Divx Web Player which it should tell you when you press play or even before then.

hmmm.. says Video not found.. :\.. how bout you Rappeh?

hmmm.. says Video not found.. :\.. how bout you Rappeh?

Have to admit I didn't actually click the link but just looked and yeh its gone probably over copyright stuff.

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles is an American television series scheduled to begin on Sunday, January 13, 2008 on the U.S. television network Fox. It is a continuation of the Terminator film franchise. Produced by Warner Bros. Television and C2-Pictures, it will revolve around the life of Sarah Connor, and her son, John Connor after the events of Terminator 2: Judgment Day.

The series is being executively produced by Terminator 3 producers and C2 Pictures co-presidents Mario Kassar and Andrew G. Vajna, C2 Senior Vice President James Middleton, David Nutter, and Josh Friedman, who is also writing

An extended cut of the pilot was publicly screened for the first time on July 28, 2007 at the 2007 Comic-Con International convention. Originally scheduled to premiere on January 14, 2008, the television broadcast of the show was rescheduled to commence on January 13, 2008 after Fox reorganized their broadcast timetable due to the Writers Guild of America strike. As such, Fox's original intention to air Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles in the Monday 8:00pm ET timeslot as a lead-in program for 24 was also changed. The show was moved to the Monday 9:00pm ET timeslot with Prison Break as its lead-in program.

The series will also air on Virgin 1 in the United Kingdom, TV3 in Ireland, TVB Pearl in Hong Kong, and on the Nine Network in Australia. In Canada, it was originally to air on CTV. However, for scheduling reasons, CTV sent the series down to A-Channel, CTV's secondary channel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminator:_T...nnor_Chronicles

• 2 weeks later...

I hope it gets a lot of viewers and keeps them. It doesn't really matter if the show is good or not because all Fox cares about is viewers.

I hope it gets a lot of viewers and keeps them. It doesn't really matter if the show is good or not because all Fox cares about is viewers.

What else is there?...

Is this show just getting started tonight? I thought its been on for awhile. If so, I'll catch it!

The pilot was leaked think it was last summer and thats episodes 1 and 2 tonight I think.