[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if it gets a second season it certainly has its fans.

I wouldnt be surpriced that will have +5 seasons. Ala Lost.

Destroy everything you think you know till today about Terminator.

A couple of ###### and using the terminator franchise, you have a show. Now if you want to watch this show you need to have a lobotomy. Is the only way you "might" like it.

A couple of ###### and using the terminator franchise, you have a show. Now if you want to watch this show you need to have a lobotomy. Is the only way you "might" like it.

Well it's worked for Lost and Prison Break...so that has to mean something, no?

Is there even a story for 5 seasons and I feel bad for Lena Headey who did well in 300 and now is back on telly, took her ages to break from the UK to films.

Ok, I'm going to go out on record and say that not killing that guy at the end and only burning his house - probably a stupid idea on Sarah's part....

-Spenser

agree'd!

now he has no house....and probly really low on money, so in order to rebuild his computer hes going to have to get a job that will pay for his research, or a better job then cell phone sales, which will probly lead to him working for some giant company thats skynet or related to skynet.

agree'd!

now he has no house....and probly really low on money, so in order to rebuild his computer hes going to have to get a job that will pay for his research, or a better job then cell phone sales, which will probly lead to him working for some giant company thats skynet or related to skynet.

I got the impression that it wasn't certain that his computer was the beginning of SkyNet. If you ask me, it wasn't related and SKyNet comes from someone else, like the guy who was killed at the end of the episode, "They took his eyes!" On and on about his eyes, bah.

Hows the ratings going or is this show in danger of cancel?

It was like 18m when the premiere aired but it was halfed come the second episode, not sure about episode 3 tho.

No one expected "Terminator" to hold on to those NFL-inflated premiere ratings from January 13 (over 18 million viewers), but in the second airing on Monday night, "The Sarah Connor Chronicles" continued its descent falling to 8.65 million. Still, the show remains a winner as it continues to build from its lead-in "Prison Break."

Earlier this season, former time slot occupant "K-Ville" also bested "Prison Break" numbers pulling in over 9 million viewers in its premiere. But while the Panama-based drama remained steady, albeit weaker than last season (7.20-8.10 million), "K-Ville" quickly lost steam and ended its run with fewer than 5 million viewers.

Next Monday both shows will be preempted for the live telecast of "State of the Union" address. When "Terminator" returns in 2 weeks will it finally level off around 8-9 million, or will it continue to go down the way of "K-Ville" or NBC's "Bionic Woman"?

NBC's "Deal Or No Deal" was again the most watched show on Monday night, while new reality shows "Dance War" and "American Gladiator" also did well. NBC's supernatural drama "Medium" benefited from a "CSI: Miami" repeat, while "Two and a Half Men" was the Eye net's top rerun and the night's second most watched show.

ABC:

8:00pm Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann (9.86 million)

9:31pm Notes From the Underbelly (4.68 million)

10:01pm October Road (4.95 million)

CBS:

8:00pm How I Met Your Mother [R] (7.13 million)

8:30pm The Big Bang Theory [R] (7.75 million)

9:00pm Two and a Half Men [R] (11.53 million)

9:30pm Rules of Engagement [R] (8.50 million)

10:00pm CSI: Miami [R] (10.38 million)

NBC:

8:00pm American Gladiators (10.08 million)

9:00pm Deal or No Deal (14.13 million)

10:00pm Medium (10.07 million)

Fox:

8:00pm Prison Break (7.81 million)

9:00pm Terminator (8.65 million)

CW:

8:00pm Everybody Hates Chris [R] (2.32 million)

8:30pm Aliens in America [R] (1.40 million)

9:00pm Girlfriends [R] (1.37 million)

9:30pm The Game [R] (1.66 million)

It's going down...

Edited by Rappy

Like the article said, you can't expect it to have the same audience as the premiere.

Yeah it went down, but not by much.

One thing is for sure, if there was other new stuff, it would get cancelled.

best part was the terminator sitting up in the bathtub :|

kinda obvious what he was going to do to the guy.

"heres some magic formula that grows skin, and im going to show you that im a giant robot...."

best part was the terminator sitting up in the bathtub :|

kinda obvious what he was going to do to the guy.

"heres some magic formula that grows skin, and im going to show you that im a giant robot...."

Yeah when he slit his eyes open I knew that the bloke was a toy for the robot :p

When I first heard of the show I thought it was stupid and lame, and even when I saw the previews. But I actually sat down and watched them and I'm sold. I've always loved the Terminator story and I'm glad that they haven't seemed to mess it up yet. Watching Summer doesn't hurt either as shes quite the eye candy. Its also nice that its in HD and the CGI in is surprisingly pretty good.

Right now my only problem with it was the fact that the evil terminator looked like some club hopping party boy with his hair all gelled and slicked back. Ah well, I'll be tuning in for the rest of the season thats for sure.

Hopefully soon (NOT later) we will get an Action-packed OR Thrilling episode. I think they can do it!

They better do it because I am not saying I will stop watching but I will if its just dialogue and no kick ass action.

If it just started with action only it likely wouldn't last long they needed to lay down some story first. But we will definitly get it in the next episode. I'm also curious about who the surviving resistance member is.

When I first heard of the show I thought it was stupid and lame, and even when I saw the previews. But I actually sat down and watched them and I'm sold. I've always loved the Terminator story and I'm glad that they haven't seemed to mess it up yet. Watching Summer doesn't hurt either as shes quite the eye candy. Its also nice that its in HD and the CGI in is surprisingly pretty good.

I have to fully agree with you on that one. I thought that it was lame but after I sat down and watched it, I was sold too. Very good show.

When I first heard of the show I thought it was stupid and lame, and even when I saw the previews. But I actually sat down and watched them and I'm sold. I've always loved the Terminator story and I'm glad that they haven't seemed to mess it up yet. Watching Summer doesn't hurt either as shes quite the eye candy. Its also nice that its in HD and the CGI in is surprisingly pretty good. Right now my only problem with it was the fact that the evil terminator looked like some club hopping party boy with his hair all gelled and slicked back. Ah well, I'll be tuning in for the rest of the season thats for sure.

Same here, when hearing about it i thought "meh".

But now after seeing the first three in a row i can say Im enjoying the show quite a bit, much more than I thought I would be.

And Summers very nice to look at too. :p

Nice little show at first when i heard of this being made i was dead against it. Saw the first episode and thought hmmmmmm... could be better, now that i've seen the first 3 episodes i can now say it's looking good, just hope they don't destroy it with too much crappy cgi!

Nice little show at first when i heard of this being made i was dead against it. Saw the first episode and thought hmmmmmm... could be better, now that i've seen the first 3 episodes i can now say it's looking good, just hope they don't destroy it with too much crappy cgi!

This show will rely on CGI very often tho.

Oh the mom is definitely nice, I wouldn't say better tho. Now if we could have a lil mom on cyborg action. :|

Btw anyone else a little curious why Summer was so friendly and humanly in the 1st episode, now shes just a normal terminator. Not sure if thats on purpose or just bad writing. On the same note of bad writing, how the hell did the evil terminator's body survive 8 years only for him to re activate it when his head came through, without anyone noticing a giant metal skeleton lying in a pile of rumble.