[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

The most watched program in America last night was a 90-minute edition of NBC's "Deal or No Deal." Meanwhile, you may want to say goodbye to one of last night's biggest losers "October Road." I really can't imagine the ABC drama getting another season with these embarrassing numbers.

ABC's "Dance War" again managed to edge out NBC's "American Gladiators" in the 90-minute reality battle at 8:00pm.

CBS' new comedy "Welcome to the Captain" lost over 700,000 viewers and scored almost identical results as a repeat of "How I Met Your Mother."

As FOX's "Prison Break" races towards its season climax, the ratings are going up and the gap between the show and its lead-out "Terminator" is getting smaller.

ABC:

8:00pm Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann (9.19 million)

9:31pm Notes From the Underbelly (4.30 million)

10:01pm October Road (4.02 million)

CBS:

8:00pm How I Met Your Mother ® (7.19 million)

8:30pm Welcome to the Captain (7.13 million)

9:00pm Two and a Half Men ® (11.94 million)

9:30pm The New Adventures of Old Christine (9.90 million)

10:00pm CSI: Miami ® (8.62 million)

NBC:

8:00pm American Gladiators (8.81 million)

9:30pm Deal or No Deal (13.09 million)

Fox:

8:00pm Prison Break (7.88 million)

9:00pm Terminator (8.34 million)

CW:

8:00pm Gossip Girl ® (1.24 million)

9:00pm Girlfriends (1.80 million)

Good episode..neat to see what happened to cause the events leading up to stuff in the movies

Yea, but it's all wrong. In the first movie Kyle Reese was there fighting when the Terminator came into the tunnel bunker. That's when he dropped the photo. But the other resistance fighters said that this time he had been called away before the Terminator arrived there.

The show isn't really following the movies that well, but I guess it doesn't matter. Still a good show by itself.

Yea, but it's all wrong. In the first movie Kyle Reese was there fighting when the Terminator came into the tunnel bunker. That's when he dropped the photo. But the other resistance fighters said that this time he had been called away before the Terminator arrived there.

The show isn't really following the movies that well, but I guess it doesn't matter. Still a good show by itself.

well even the movies all together have conflicts alone just between them :p But yea, liking the series more than I liked the movies so far

If you're looking for a cohesive timeline in something that involves time traveling robots, my guess is you won't find it ;)

Like SkyyPunk said, even the movies conflict each other, especially since the year the first movie took place was changed and the amount of time was never updated in the scripts.

If you're looking for a cohesive timeline in something that involves time traveling robots, my guess is you won't find it ;)

Like SkyyPunk said, even the movies conflict each other, especially since the year the first movie took place was changed and the amount of time was never updated in the scripts.

That's true I suppose. Time is fluid.

terminator1b-da.jpg

Summer Glau is hoooooooot! :D

John Conner turned EMO? LOL!

anyway there was something I didn't get.. It was when Reese was dragged into that dark room.. what happened in there?

The world saved by an emo... And the 815 turbine to time travel... Whats next?. Oh Kyle looks like ****, even the sarah photo looks like crap. I didnt know the terminator tattoo their slaves and chan them into the floor and then play'em some music. Damn this show is destroyin every ep a lil more the terminator franchise. Worse, they are destroying me everthing I want to watch about terminator.

The gay squad back in time to save (again) the world. 2007, 1997. What the hell is this show. Im just following just to see the word "TERMINATED" instead of CANCELLED.

^ How do you know? :huh:

I thought he was gonna explain the time machine to him.

You are talking about a different room. He was asking about the room where the terminator brought him, with the music playing. Obviously he was tortured there because when he came back he was exhausted and couldn't do anything.

The world saved by an emo... And the 815 turbine to time travel... Whats next?. Oh Kyle looks like ****, even the sarah photo looks like crap. I didnt know the terminator tattoo their slaves and chan them into the floor and then play'em some music. Damn this show is destroyin every ep a lil more the terminator franchise. Worse, they are destroying me everthing I want to watch about terminator.

The gay squad back in time to save (again) the world. 2007, 1997. What the hell is this show. Im just following just to see the word "TERMINATED" instead of CANCELLED.

Go away.

LOL @ episode

NBC's "Deal Or No Deal" soars to the top of the ratings chart on Monday night, beating the season finale of ABC's "Dance War" and giving lead-out "My Dad Is Better Than Your Dad" the required Nielsen muscle to beat FOX's "Terminator."

"Deal Or No Deal" pulled in almost 19 million viewers in its concluding moments. Who would have thought when this suitcase show premiered just before Christmas 2005 it would remain one of the most popular shows on television in its third season?

The season finale of "Prison Break" scored only 7.40 million viewers, well below its season average as well as last year's finale numbers. Meanwhile, the premiere of CW's "Girlicious" was underwhelming with fewer than 2 million people tuning in.

ABC:

8:00pm Dance War (9.15 million)

10:01pm October Road (4.42 million)

CBS:

8:00pm How I Met Your Mother ® (6.20 million)

8:30pm Welcome to the Captain (5.45 million)

9:00pm Two and a Half Men ® (12.35 million)

9:30pm The New Adventures of Old Christine (9.38 million)

10:00pm CSI: Miami ® (9.57 million)

NBC:

8:00pm Deal or No Deal (16.85 million)

9:00pm My Dad Is Better Than Your Dad (9.82 million)

10:00pm Medium (8.45 million)

Fox:

8:00pm Prison Break (7.40 million)

9:00pm Terminator (8.09 million)

CW:

8:00pm Gossip Girl ® (1.20 million)

9:00pm Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious (1.77 million)

Howie Mandell maybe a Cool guy, but I got tired of that Stupid guessing show after a year.

And that show isn't even in HD!!! :|

Sadly, I am losing interest in this show.

I don't think the plot or acting are that good man!

Very Very disappointed with this show I don't even know what the hell is going on Half of the time on this show!

Howie Mandell maybe a Cool guy, but I got tired of that Stupid guessing show after a year.

And that show isn't even in HD!!! :|

Sadly, I am losing interest in this show.

I don't think the plot or acting are that good man!

Very Very disappointed with this show I don't even know what the hell is going on Half of the time on this show!

Man, you make my head hurt.

First, what difference would DoND in HD make? There isn't anything to look at that needs to be in HD. Unless you are talking about the models, which, considering its you, I guess you are.

Losing interest? The last couple episodes have been the best yet.

The plot and acting aren't good? Didn't you tell me that that Tom Welling was a good actor? Everyone on this show so far is a better actor than Welling. The plot is whatever, not good but not terrible.

You don't know whats going on? Its pretty straightforward. They are trying to stop Skynet from being built.

Heres my theory:

they where chained in the house, then taken downstairs where they had a large amount of blood taken, which the terminators need to make there synthetic flesh, or for something else...it explains why they came back from the basement so weak, and why they would be tagged and then let go.

or maybe there searching for a specific blood type to save someone? someone they need to be alive to ensure the robots win?

if they are sending terminators to the past they a lot of blood for synthetic skin...so they cant just kill everyone.....

Man, you make my head hurt.

First, what difference would DoND in HD make? There isn't anything to look at that needs to be in HD. Unless you are talking about the models, which, considering its you, I guess you are.

Losing interest? The last couple episodes have been the best yet.

The plot and acting aren't good? Didn't you tell me that that Tom Welling was a good actor? Everyone on this show so far is a better actor than Welling. The plot is whatever, not good but not terrible.

You don't know whats going on? Its pretty straightforward. They are trying to stop Skynet from being built.

Well, I feel the EXACTLY the SAME WAY about you regard Smallville! :|

This show is awesome. I thought it was just ok at first, but I've really enjoyed the past two episodes. Hopefully Fox won't cancel it, because it's a great show.

Heres my theory:

they where chained in the house, then taken downstairs where they had a large amount of blood taken, which the terminators need to make there synthetic flesh, or for something else...it explains why they came back from the basement so weak, and why they would be tagged and then let go.

or maybe there searching for a specific blood type to save someone? someone they need to be alive to ensure the robots win?

if they are sending terminators to the past they a lot of blood for synthetic skin...so they cant just kill everyone.....

forgot something and cant edit now...

if they're taking a lot of blood from a lot of people, it shows that they're making a lot of synthetic flesh, to either send an army back in time, or something really big...

or maybe just sending them to the past as fast as they possibly can.