[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

I'm liking everyone's ideas for why Cameron is being shifty :shifty:

Can't wait to see the rest of the series.

No need for spoiler tags of episodes that has aired and has been aired for an while now.

I'm liking everyone's ideas for why Cameron is being shifty :shifty:

Can't wait to see the rest of the series.

No need for spoiler tags of episodes that has aired and has been aired for an while now.

Oh okay, and it looks like there's 12 episodes so I hope the ending is good =)

Yea and Summer(Cameron) was really trained as a ballerina at age 12 :happy: and from the looks of her official forum, she gives out autographs by mail :wub:

Anyway back to the topic, wow, Cameron adopted the smooth movement that quick and at the end, I wonder what was Kyle thinking, ahhhhhhhh I'm extremely interested in what's going to happen next...

Ohh and last time I checked each episode was about $2 at Amazon =D

I loved the unexpected final scene where Cameron the mechanical and emotionless robot, begins to dance (an art that contain emotions and passion), which also ironically happens right after the narrator just finished talking about how robots cannot appreciate beauty and create art.

Somekind of foreshadowing...

I loved the unexpected final scene where Cameron the mechanical and emotionless robot, begins to dance (an art that contain emotions and passion), which also ironically happens right after the narrator just finished talking about how robots cannot appreciate beauty and create art.

Somekind of foreshadowing...

:yes:

mmmMmMMmm summer dancing... mmmm...

(Y) :wub:

But seriously, I wonder what's going to happen to Cameron at the end :|

LOL, but you know, their going to have to destory her once her mission is completed, I hope that's not going to happen :o , OR, she could teleport to the future.... or something....

sex bot!!! :woot: