[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

What happened in the room with music? :wacko:

my theory was that they took them in the basement and took a lot of blood from them, for synthetic flesh.

had a bit more "blablabla" then normal, but the FBI guys scenes were good.

i was thinking "the FBI agent and the retired psychiatrist should be allys" ...then he set the house on fire..........

Someone should tell Dekker that he doesn't have to play the role of John Connor outside of Terminator.

:laugh:

Yeah I know he looks the same tho in every press conference he does.

Someone should tell Dekker that he doesn't have to play the role of John Connor outside of Terminator.
:laugh:

Yeah I know he looks the same tho in every press conference he does.

first thing i though when i saw the pics :rofl:

I got the 1st 5 episodes of this series from iTunes and I really like it so far, of course there is the possibility of a mid season slump but so far I really like it. How can anyone whine and moan about Arnie not being in the series when if he was it wouldn't make any sense at all. His character in the Terminator canon is in the future that hasn't been reached so far in this new tv series. Maybe they'll give him a cameo at some point later on but right now it would make as much sense as having Paris Hilton playing the role of Wonder Woman. ..just my 0.2

I got the 1st 5 episodes of this series from iTunes and I really like it so far, of course there is the possibility of a mid season slump but so far I really like it. How can anyone whine and moan about Arnie not being in the series when if he was it wouldn't make any sense at all. His character in the Terminator canon is in the future that hasn't been reached so far in this new tv series. Maybe they'll give him a cameo at some point later on but right now it would make as much sense as having Paris Hilton playing the role of Wonder Woman. ..just my 0.2

Well going by that logic, he shouldn't have been in the first, second, nor third film either....

Thanks for the pictures Rappy! Man she is cute and BTW, remember those high quality pictures you sent me? I made a picture that's about 12240 x 5346 xD great wallpaper =)

Oh yes the HQ promos...you should post them here unless you want me to re find them.

With every new episode I am starting to like the series even more. Yes there are a lot of plot holes but I also like the fact that they are giving a lot of background of the story...which was very vague in the movies.

It's 60MB RAW(can't open the RAW with any of my photo editing programs because it says "Not enough memory for image" :p), I don't know any websites like imageshack that can withstand that much :p , I'll set it as a wallpaper on my Xbox 360 and take a picture of it.

It's 60MB, I don't know any websites like imageshack that can withstand that much :p , I'll set it as a wallpaper on my Xbox 360 and take a picture of it.

Now thats just freakin crazy.

For those wondering about the finale, they originally planned 13 episodes in the season. The writers strike caused them to cease after 9, hence the early finale. There's been no word whether they have started filming the last few episodes but if they had a decent contract, we should get at least 4 episodes for a season 2.

The ratings have all been around the 8-8.5 million per episodes so theres a good chance it will return, especially considering Prison Break was closer to the 7 million mark. Hopefully it continues because I do rather enjoy seeing my Summer sexbot. If its wrong to want to see her and the mom get it on, I don't want to be right.

Also for those wondering about Cameron, I believe the coltan rod was given to her as a gift from John as she seemed surprised to see it in her room, and she didn't take a bolt from the T-888. She took his chip.

Edited by Xero