[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

I can do bad things with those pics.....

heheheh

whats odd is a friend of mine works at a comic shop here in SA and she has some family that visits the store on a regular basis....

So, basically you know someone that knows someone thats related to Summer:p:p

ABC:

8:00pm A Raisin in the Sun (12.71 million)

CBS:

8:00pm How I Met Your Mother ® (6.29 million)

8:30pm Welcome to the Captain (5.34 million)

9:00pm Two and a Half Men ® (12.18 million)

9:30pm The New Adventures of Old Christine (9.09 million)

10:00pm CSI: Miami ® (8.69 million)

NBC:

8:00pm Deal or No Deal (15.33 million)

9:00pm My Dad Is Better Than Your Dad (7.81 million)

10:00pm Medium (7.60 million)

Fox:

8:00pm Moment of Truth (8.59 million)

9:00pm Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (7.12 million)

CW:

8:00pm Gossip Girl ® (1.28 million)

9:00pm Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious (1.72 million)

^ no-one knows :p

Actually, its very simple. You don't need to know or do anything to win tons of money.

People watch and go 'that could be me!' or 'I would have done better!'

Thats why people watch.

I think it will be renewed for another season it has good enough ratings to warrant one.

Also I after watching the last episode I think the only explanation for why she acted so human in the first episode was because she was reenacting what someone said to her when she first arrived. Especially because the things she said would be typical of someone who saw her just come to the school. Plus we've seen her reenact the girl from the washroom and latest with the ballet. Not the best explanation but the only logical one.

Both are science fiction shows, they're far more related than Terminator and Prison Break or Lost and 24. The type of show doesn't matter, the point is one show had much, much more going for it (fan base) than Terminator, and it still got the axe. Fortunately they allowed the creator to make a movie out of it to conclude it.

^ Why the hell do so many people watch Deal or No Deal. :@

Dumb Americans that hate to think, hate to watch shows that make ones think like we do is why!

A LOT of co-workers that say Lost is TOO complicated for them... What they watch? American Idols, and other dumbass Reality shows instead :|

For game shows, I prefer Jeopardy, Family Feud, Wheel Of Fortune or Even The Price is Right! I also thought Identity was pretty good, but they cancelled it?

Edited by JediXAngel