[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

I had a feeling it was going to be mid season again, I want it back asap lol. They better at least give us 20 episodes this season. Last season was a major tease.

Yeah its gonna be a full season order if around 22-24 episodes.

Sarah Connor Season 2 Press Release

FOX TAKES BACK THE FUTURE WITH A SECOND SEASON OF ?TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES?

This Season?s No. 1 New Scripted Series Returns with All New Episodes

Brian Austin Green Joins the Cast as a Series Regular

FOX has picked up 13 episodes of TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES (T:SCC) for the 2008-2009 season.

The explosive, season-ending cliffhanger left CAMERON (Summer Glau) rocked by a car bomb and SARAH CONNOR (Lena Headey) close to locating an important Skynet component. Viewers were left with unanswered questions regarding DEREK?s (Brian Austin Green) true intentions and JOHN?s (Thomas Dekker) fate as the savior of mankind. These questions and more will be answered in season two of TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES.

The show currently ranks as the No. 1 new scripted series this season among Adults 18-49. The action packed series represents an exciting reinvention of the ?Terminator? film franchise, in which the strong and intrepid Sarah discovers that protecting her son and stopping the rise of the machines is more difficult than she had ever imagined.

Produced by C2 Pictures in association with Warner Bros. Television, TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES is executive produced by Josh Friedman and John Wirth. James Middleton serves as consulting producer, while Toni Graphia serves as co-executive producer and Natalie Chaidez serves as a consulting producer for the series.

Onl:(13 episodes :(

• 1 month later...
Garbage lead singer Shirley Manson is venturing into acting in a big way with a regular role next season on Fox's "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles."

On "Sarah Connor," produced by Warner Bros. TV, Scottish musician Manson will play Catherine Weaver, the CEO of a cutting-edge high-tech company.

The sci-fi series, an offshoot from the "Terminator" feature franchise, is returning for a second season in the fall after launching in midseason as the highest-rated new scripted series of the 2007-08 season.

It stars Lena Headey as Sarah Connor, Thomas Dekker as her son John Connor and Summer Glau as terminator Cameron Phillips.

Formed in Madison, Wis., Garbage broke on the national scene in 1995 with its self-titled debut album, which spawned the modern rock hit "Only Happy When It Rains" and has gone double platinum. The quartet, which also includes Nirvana producer Butch Vig on drums, has released three other albums, the most recent in 2005.

www.thr.com

Source: Hollywood Reporter

With it carrying on into 09 I can assume it won't be starting until sometime in the late fall. 13 episodes really does suck, but at least they are an hour long. All I care about is getting to see more of the lovely Summer Glau. I never really cared about her til I watched it, now I'm a little bit obsessive :s Watched Firefly after the season ended, wouldn't mind getting a piece of keylee either, the doctor from stargate atlantis, lil off topic but I think she played that role better than she does on Stargate. At least with Terminator we got a 2nd season unlike firefly.

Cheers Rappy, i really enjoyed the first season looking forward to it coming back.

agreed! Can't wait :D

I liked the first two episodes, maybe three. But I couldn't care less if this series returns now.

Well someone does to give a new series.

• 3 weeks later...
Tick...tick...tick...Hear that? It's the sound of the clock slooowly inching toward the new season of Fox's Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (Sept 8). It's also the wicked-hot sound of the show's resident bot-beauty Summer Glau, who just took the stage at the Saturn Awards to claim the trophy for best supporting actress on television.

Terminator's cast and creator were also on hand and ponied up some dish on the new season, which they're currently shooting. Click in for the goods!

Full-Time Troublemaker: A certain model T-888 terminator we love to hate will continue to make his presence known. According to the always-gracious Garret Dillahunt, "Cromartie's back big-time. They made me a series regular." (Yay!) And Garret's spin on his killing-machine character remains positive. He said, "I like him. They're really not bad guys?they're doing their job. He has no hate in him. He's like: 'Look, it's my job, sorry...Gotta snap your neck.' "

Hit That Reset Button: According to Summer Glau, in season two Cameron won't be the same seriously hard-core but sweet robot we knew last season. "Cameron definitely has some issues after the explosion," she said. "And everybody changes after the first episode." Oh, gee. Anger-management issues? Wires on the fritz that lead to twitches and seizures? I'm curious but concerned.

Girl Power: After talking briefly with Summer Glau and being reminded about what a lady she is, I asked Terminator boss and creator Josh Friedman if Cameron had any sense of human femininity. "I think sometimes she does when it suits her," he replied. "Last year she learned how to paint her nails, and she's learned how to wear miniskirts and exploit her legs for attention." As for her using her power, feminine or otherwise, can Cameron access the power that comes from human emotions like jealousy? According to Josh, "I think if there were somebody else in John's life that could cause strategic problems, I think that's almost like jealousy, and she would work to eliminate that threat. I think we may see some of that this year." Hmmm...

What's to Come: Though he's tight-lipped on specifics, Josh did say that his original plan for the story is still in place. He says, "I had a pretty good idea of where the first season was going, and we're still using a lot of that material in the second season?we're in the frame work I thought about two years ago." Sign of a good plan.

Bring In the Garbage: How did Garbage frontwoman Shirley Manson come to be a part of the show? Well, according to Friedman, "Shirley and [my wife] Christine are actually old friends, so it's kind of cheating. I would tell Christine, 'Oh, you're having lunch with Shirley, tell her I want her on the show.' We had no idea what to do with her. We just thought it'd be fun to have her. Then this year, I had written this part and I thought, let's see if she can come in and do it. But it's a pretty big part, so Shirley?like anybody else?had to go through the whole audition process."

Ding-Dong, the Bangs Are Dead: Josh confirmed Thomas Dekker's new haircut has been "tied in" to the story of season two, and no one is happier about that buzz cut than Josh himself. He said, "Every time Thomas would see me on the set, he would walk up to me and all I would do was stare at his bangs. He'd say, 'You hate them,' and I'd say, 'I do.' "

Hello, Shirley, goodbye, bangs! What else are you hoping comes or goes from T:TSSC in season two? Post your wish list in the comments.

Source: E!Online

/source

• 2 weeks later...