[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

ok i love the season 2 opening episode it was great. and so what if they paid 2x tribute to terminator films in fact i think it is ok Why? well why not having a T-1000 in this is awesome and yes it is more advanced now Why is it more advanced i dont know maby cause the turk was burnt up so we thought and now it is still out their and that again post pone judgment day and because of that ther is a much more Advanced T-1000 or if it is a t-1000 model more advanced then Robert patricks T-1000.

hek it could be a T-3000 or something oh and remember in case someone brings it up Terminator 3 movie is not part of the series time line so it never happened.

ok i love the season 2 opening episode it was great. and so what if they paid 2x tribute to terminator films in fact i think it is ok Why? well why not having a T-1000 in this is awesome and yes it is more advanced now Why is it more advanced i dont know maby cause the turk was burnt up so we thought and now it is still out their and that again post pone judgment day and because of that ther is a much more Advanced T-1000 or if it is a t-1000 model more advanced then Robert patricks T-1000.

hek it could be a T-3000 or something oh and remember in case someone brings it up Terminator 3 movie is not part of the series time line so it never happened.

A T-1000 is a T-1000, nothing else. So shes either that or a T-1001 if its a slightly more advanced model.

Although T3 didn't exist, the T-X's probably did in the history somewhere.

A T-1000 is a T-1000, nothing else. So shes either that or a T-1001 if its a slightly more advanced model.

Although T3 didn't exist, the T-X's probably did in the history somewhere.

true yes but i was more or less stating cause history and time line events have changed in big or small ways is why she is a more advanced version of the T-1000 in T2 and she may or may not be a T-1000 as she could be a newer model # . now as for the TX from T3 she may still exists in some form but i would assume she is what we seen already the liquid metal chick.

Note: in the terminator world any slight cause and effect change to any already played out and foretold events will and can alter and change the time line in small or huge ways.

true yes but i was more or less stating cause history and time line events have changed in big or small ways is why she is a more advanced version of the T-1000 in T2 and she may or may not be a T-1000 as she could be a newer model # . now as for the TX from T3 she may still exists in some form but i would assume she is what we seen already the liquid metal chick.

Note: in the terminator world any slight cause and effect change to any already played out and foretold events will and can alter and change the time line in small or huge ways.

When it comes to the Terminator story (movies and TV show), continuity is a mess.

I'm sure she's just a T-1000 with more field experience, they don't have anyway to override "learning mode", only the T-800's had the "inner plug" to put them in read-only mode.

The timeline is screwed up, but at least it's entertaining and they're trying to make it a better continuation from T2 than T3 did.

I still wonder why they're going with the chess playing program becoming Skynet. I thought the explanation in T3 of the government buying off all of Cyberdine's stuff after it folded was the more logical explanation. Where does a chess program come into all of that?

I still wonder why they're going with the chess playing program becoming Skynet. I thought the explanation in T3 of the government buying off all of Cyberdine's stuff after it folded was the more logical explanation. Where does a chess program come into all of that?

Remember, T3 has technically never happened because of the events in this show.

The Turk wasn't just a chess playing program, it is the most advanced Artificial Intelligence. War is like chess... you have to think ahead and anticipate moves.

well all the stuff from T3 occured in 2004 while the sarah connor chronicles is set in 2007-2008 (present day) so events in T3 clearly aren't in the same timeline as the tv series.

the writer for the show chose to keep T3 out of the series terminator 3 the movie never happened at all non of it T3 is a separated thing it is of its own movie that not related to the show at all

tho of course the only thing from T3 to make it in the tv show is the bases for the show is that they did not stop judgment day at all just post pone it.

Just caught up with the last 5 from Season 1 I hadn't seen and this seasons first episode and I have to say I gave up on the show because it was boring me but the ending from Season 1 was immense and Season 2 premier was awesome!

^ We all do, even Summer, er Cameron wants to get in on that lovin' unless that tramp was lying lol

I thought the episode was great, however I didn't like the intro how it was in slow mo. I mean shoot it with a better frame rate, just looked choppy as hell. I'd like to see the T1000 meet Cromartie though.

2.04 Promo Pictures and Press Release

204cameronscc_sc-04_3057.jpg

CLUES FROM CAMERON?S PAST ARE REVEALED ON ?TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES? MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, ON FOX

A software glitch causes Cameron to forget who she is. She goes missing from the Connors and is taken in by a street kid named Jody. Cameron and Jody end up at a halfway house where Cameron meets with a social worker who uncovers some of Cameron?s distant memories. Meanwhile, Catherine Weaver meets with Agent Ellison to discuss his future at Zeira Corp, and Ellison does some digging into Weaver?s past in the ?Allison from Palmdale? episode of TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES airing Monday, Sept. 29 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (SCC-204) (TV-14 L, V)

Cast: Lena Headey as Sarah Connor; Thomas Dekker as John Connor; Summer Glau as Cameron; Brian Austin Green as Derek Reese; Richard T. Jones as James Ellison; Garret Dillahunt as Cromartie; Shirley Manson as Catherine Weaver; Leven Rambin as Riley

Guest Cast: Busy Philipps as Kacy Corbin; Leah Pipes as Jody; Jon Huertas as Trevor; Jillian Armenante as Rita; Garvin Funches as Police Officer; Fay Wolf as Lila; Enrico Natale as Customer; Roberto Sanchez as Desk Sergeant; Jeff Leaf as Helmut; Ralph Cole as Male Prostitute; Amy Tolsky as Housewife; Ali Chen as Secretary; Laura Leyva as Doctor; Ace Gibson as Slacker; Jessica Makinson as Woman/Mrs. Young; Ray Conchado as Security Guard; Mackenzie Smith as Savannah

Just watched Season 2 Ep. 1 on hulu.

I was pretty amazed at the production thrown into this. I'm hooked still.

The ending was great!!!

Also I think people viewing this should leave the movies and the tv show as two different animals.

Why Did I watch Season 1? :(

Season 2 Ep1 was so boring and the amount of mistakes in 5 minutes is staggering

So No more Terminator Chronicles for me thanks.

It just shouts Cheap!........

If Terminator:Salvation plays out like this will be a sad day.... Especially for fans.

Why Did I watch Season 1:(:(

Season 2 Ep1 was so boring and the amount of mistakes in 5 minutes is staggering

So No more Terminator Chronicles for me thanks.

It just shouts Cheap!........

If Terminator:Salvation plays out like this will be a sad day.... Especially for fans.

Thats bit exaggerated. You should also keep in mind half of S02E01 was filmed last season and the other half this season. It was noticeable but I think they did a good job of splicing the two. Terminator Salvation is shaping up to be quite good.

I'm loving this series...I generally dislike television but this is the best show since X- Files imo. Doesn't hurt that Summer Glau is HOT AS HECK either.

I can see how some Terminator fans may not like this but I think people have to understand that its a television show and not a rated R feature film. Its just a perspective on the canon.