[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (FOX)

Hopes were high for this high-action drama after the nine-episode first season impressed at midseason, with an average of 11.4 million viewers. The second season has struggled in the more competitive Fall lineup, premiering on September 8 with just 6.34 million and averaging around 5.5 million since. The show is now expected to be axed within months, if not weeks.

[Source]

Lets hope they are wrong. Prison Break averages about 5 million viewers and Heros dropped to around 8. Unless they have something better to replace it with axing it isn't going to help them very much. All ratings are down, with the economy the way it is I'm sure a lot of americans don't feel like watching tv. Doesn't meant the show(s) is to blame. Correct me if I'm wrong but the ratings only take american viewers into account right? Not internationally. If they really despise it that much at least let it run through the full season, then axe it. At least that way they could profit off DVD sales, whose really going to buy half a season?

Besides, if watching Weeds has taught me anything, when ratings slump, get Mary-Louise-Parker naked. So common Fox, lets get some naked women already.

Edited by Xero

Well if they get it out of the time slot of Dancing with the stars (stupid show) we would not be in this mess. Move it to Wednesdays or something. JUST don't cancel it.

Well if they get it out of the time slot of Dancing with the stars (stupid show) we would not be in this mess. Move it to Wednesdays or something. JUST don't cancel it.

Yeah that show gets insane viewing figures.

Fringe also has the same time slot, and you know J.J. Abrams can hook his teeth in the populous with his name alone.

I really doubt the same people that watch dancing with the stars would watch Terminator. But switching days would be a good idea, Wednesdays would be good, Tuesday would be bad as Fringe is doing quite well as far as ratings go. They should do reruns later in the week if they wanted an extra ratings boost for the same show. Shame no one is going to listen to our suggestions. Now I just hope they at least let the season run its course, I'll be ****ed if they don't have a 3rd season, but at least finish the second :(

Because so many of you, our most devoted fans, have been asking, we wanted to set the record straight!

While the fate of the show past production on episode thirteen is still unclear, FOX has given us the go-ahead to write two more additional episodes for this season ? fourteen and fifteen.

We are hard at work writing those episodes and await news of a potential pickup for the full ?back nine? (additional episodes to complete the season) in the near future. We?re crossing our fingers (and dotting our i?s) that we?ll have more good news to share with you soon?

In the meantime, keep tuning in! Get your friends interested! And thanks for all of your support.

[Source]

Only problem with that, is it isn't Fox talking. Its the shows writers. I'm starting to doubt they will can this season. Unless it picks up at the end I also doubt there will be a 3rd season. Considering how much Terminator is on Fox's site I don't think the want to get rid of it so quickly. Its all over the site more than any other show, between ads and contests and what not it seems clear they appreciate having it on their network. Frankly I'm a little surprised, I would have expected Fringe to be all over it. They barely even mention Prison Break. Sucks that most of this thread now is about whether or not it will be canned. When it reality it should be about Summer Glau pictures, Rappy, whats the hold up!

Only problem with that, is it isn't Fox talking. Its the shows writers. I'm starting to doubt they will can this season. Unless it picks up at the end I also doubt there will be a 3rd season. Considering how much Terminator is on Fox's site I don't think the want to get rid of it so quickly. Its all over the site more than any other show, between ads and contests and what not it seems clear they appreciate having it on their network. Frankly I'm a little surprised, I would have expected Fringe to be all over it. They barely even mention Prison Break. Sucks that most of this thread now is about whether or not it will be canned. When it reality it should be about Summer Glau pictures, Rappy, whats the hold up!

Sorry theres a slow down on the glau! haven't seen anything new lately :(