[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

lol... this show is getting from bad to worse. I just follow because I have started to watch this show since the beginning and I had a lot of expectations. They disappoint me every episode even more.

This last episode make no sense at all. Was even worse than the ep where john needs some 'therapy'.

The terminator asking if he was James Ellison when he (the terminator) looks like him make me spit the tv...

Seems like the writters strike is back...

lol... this show is getting from bad to worse. I just follow because I have started to watch this show since the beginning and I had a lot of expectations. They disappoint me every episode even more.

This last episode make no sense at all. Was even worse than the ep where john needs some 'therapy'.

The terminator asking if he was James Ellison when he (the terminator) looks like him make me spit the tv...

lol, maybe i'm not as sophisticated as you but i loved it.

however, your sentiment is exactly what i think about heroes. but that has a lot more money spent on it so...

You could just go ahead and not watch it at all.

The last good episode for me was the one where they went to the military academy. Get rid of the girlfriend, the preggo neighbor, and the Shirley Manson storyline. I like Ellison's character so keep him.

On a side note, for anyone old enough - How many people thought that David Silver / Brian Austin Green would be the most badass out of all the characters on 90210 15 years later...he's not all Stallone, but remind me where Luke Perry / Jason Priestley / Ian Ziering have disappeared to...just saying :)

I watch the new 90210 :p

But yeah I think he is a kick ass character it will be interesting tho to see the story develop with the girl he's with now jessie I think her name is can't remember.

Good episode. I'm a little curious about the duplicate Elison, what was the point? And that girl needs to be slapped to. But most importantly, no one likes a nag.

Hope they finish the season with 20 or so. Going to be Glauless when they cancel it :(

It's moving to a new day starting midseason!

Joss Whedon's highly anticipated "Dollhouse" is going to air on low-rated Fridays. The series was originally scheduled to air with "24" on Mondays. As noted in the previous post, there have been some concerns about how the series might perform. Instead, "House" will open the night, followed by "24."

The modestly rated "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" is also moving to Friday and will serve as lead-in to "Dollhouse."

Good episode. I'm a little curious about the duplicate Elison, what was the point? And that girl needs to be slapped to. But most importantly, no one likes a nag.

Hope they finish the season with 20 or so. Going to be Glauless when they cancel it :(

I'm guessing it was a converted terminator sent back by John to kill him because he's helping that one lady recreate Skynet, even though he doesn't know that yet.

Definately the best episode this season!

Loved the whole 'story' thing, knowing where the characters were at the same point in time. Major major spoiler: And they finally destroyed Cromartie

What a fantastic episode.

Man, the guy who plays Cromartie, does a fantastic job at playing a terminator. The lack of emotion, the almost stiff cold glares and movement. He's great.

And Cameron (man i love her) Shes becoming quite the interesting terminator. Saying how she can feel now.

Great episode