[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

That is probably the best episode yet!

I agree with the person who played Cromartie he was amazing!

Yeah, another great episode. They need to keep with the action and focus on the evil terminators.

Dude plays a great bad guy. He played two different bad guys on Deadwood including the guy that kills Wild Bill Hickok. Defiantly kind of a creepy vibe to that dude.

He didn't die, Cameron still had the chip of the other 88 from the prison episode last season. Cromartie said that Cameron's chip was damaged, so I'm guessing she gave Sarah the other 88's chip, and kept Cromartie's.

I bet you we will be seeing Cromartie come back very soon.

Wow! That was a GREAT episode! Best one so far this season! They need to do more of these kinds of episodes, with action and all the bad terminators.

Cromartie will be back, I can bet on it that he will. That T-1000 robot chick will bring him back online.

Summer was looking hot in that short skirt and see through t-shirt :shifty: :p

When she stood outside Johns door and took her jacket off I thought she was going to jump on him! Boo.

But yeah, interesting thoery about the chip a couple of posts up.

I wasn't 100% keen on the telling the story from diffrent points of view, but overall the episode was very good.

I wonder if Ellison will tell the T-1000 about Sarah?

Camron was super hot, this episode!!

Seem like Cromartie is back already, why does Cameron want to save him?

Next weeks episode looks GREAT! I think they sent another Cromartie back from the future OR the T-1000 did something to bring it back like I said in my previous post. :D

When she stood outside Johns door and took her jacket off I thought she was going to jump on him! Boo.

Well, that whole scene gave up some weird vibes. She's definately planning something with the removing of her jacket outside his door, then climbing in to bed with him for an "intimate talk". Also, she insinuates they will be having personal talks in the future... almost like she knows she will have some sort of personal relationship with the future John Connor, beyond being an instrument against the machines.

Of course John, being a teenager afterall, has lots of hormones and it's gonna get/already is frustrating for him that he can't maintain a normal relationship with a girl because of his situation. Maybe Cameron will be offering up some of her hot robot booty to ease his pai:):) Although the show probably isn't raw enough for anything juicy to happen in that direction, would probably be better if it was Showtime production instead of FOX.

It must be a different Terminator - his face got all mangled by the shotgun blasts, even the metal skull was screwed. He'd surely have to go through the skin process thing like he did in the first season to repair himself.

It must be a different Terminator - his face got all mangled by the shotgun blasts, even the metal skull was screwed. He'd surely have to go through the skin process thing like he did in the first season to repair himself.

Yeah I was thinking that, its either he has repaired the way Max said or its a dream sequence.

I am liking this show more as each episode goes by. Those "cancellation" rumors that popped up a while ago, have they been confirmed true?

As ytterbium said its been given full season but really it all depends on ratings up till the end, it is changing day as well to the so called "death" slot which is friday.

Maybe John had a relationship with Alison, so skynet created Cameron?

I'm inclined to believe that might be the case and that she is exploiting it to further her hidden agenda. I find there is something sinister about Cameron, it's almost like she has some ulterior motive and is just waiting for the right time to follow through on it. However, I dunno considering she has returned to "factory settings" and willingly override the command to kill John.

She seems a bit of a wild card to me, abit like Cromartie (as he is operating outside of Skynet, he has the same goals but has his own agenda, as was shown when he killed the T-888 send by Skynet to kill the police guy working for the T-1000 - can't remember his name :p)

I suppose that's the downside of having an AI in a robot, it can't do what you tell it to do, as it make up it's own mind, the T1000 seems to be really far off the skynet track, getting humans to help build skynet.

She seems a bit of a wild card to me, abit like Cromartie (as he is operating outside of Skynet, he has the same goals but has his own agenda, as was shown when he killed the T-888 send by Skynet to kill the police guy working for the T-1000 - can't remember his name :p)

Hmm different from my take. I thought that T-888 was sent by the resistance to kill Ellison because he was working for the T-1000. I also think the T-1000 might be operating "her" own agenda.

Maybe John had a relationship with Alison, so skynet created Cameron?

I think Future john did have a relationship with Alison. When "Alison" returned to the underground movement, back to John, I bet he knew right away that she was a terminator and the real Alison was dead so he couldn't bear to "lose" her, so he reprogrammed the terminator,and sent that one back to his younger self. and that means a strong relationship will be bound between John and Cameron, even though shes a machine. Love does crazzy things i guess.

Hmm different from my take. I thought that T-888 was sent by the resistance to kill Ellison because he was working for the T-1000. I also think the T-1000 might be operating "her" own agenda.

No, Skynet sent the T-888 to kill Ellison. When Ellison asked Cromartie why he killed one of his own, he told him something in the lines of Skynet saw him as useless and wanted him dead, but Cromartie didn't because he was sure he would lead him to the Connors (eventually). To the T-1000, not sure about her, she might be doing what Skynet wishes. To me it looks like she is trying to advance the development of Skynet, which could result in more advanced terminator models appearing later on. No only that but she is also trying to prevent the resistance from ever having a chance to win (like when she took control of all the nuclear reactors with her company, therefore, putting them under Skynet's control). I suspect she might of been a backup plan in case plan a (which was to kill the Connors and key resistance personal) failed, as I suspect in the "eyes" of Skynet, Cromartie has gone rogue. Well that is my take anyway.