[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

No, Skynet sent the T-888 to kill Ellison. When Ellison asked Cromartie why he killed one of his own, he told him something in the lines of Skynet saw him as useless and wanted him dead, but Cromartie didn't because he was sure he would lead him to the Connors (eventually). To the T-1000, not sure about her, she might be doing what Skynet wishes. To me it looks like she is trying to advance the development of Skynet, which could result in more advanced terminator models appearing later on. No only that but she is also trying to prevent the resistance from ever having a chance to win (like when she took control of all the nuclear reactors with her company, therefore, putting them under Skynet's control). I suspect she might of been a backup plan in case plan a (which was to kill the Connors and key resistance personal) failed, as I suspect in the "eyes" of Skynet, Cromartie has gone rogue. Well that is my take anyway.

I only remember him saying that Ellison would lead him to Sarah. I don't remember him saying anything about Skynet.

They really need to just move this show to another time slot. Its never going to beat out Chuck. I don't watch it on TV either, I watch Chuck, and this on Hulu the next day. They should just move it up an hour, go against Heroes, thats starting to suckk now anyway.

They really need to just move this show to another time slot. Its never going to beat out Chuck. I don't watch it on TV either, I watch Chuck, and this on Hulu the next day. They should just move it up an hour, go against Heroes, thats starting to suckk now anyway.

It's going to the death slot (Fridays) to help Dollhouse.

It's going to the death slot (Fridays) to help Dollhouse.

what? moving to fridays? You freaking kidding me? I'll drop kick the head guy at Fox if they do that!

what? moving to fridays? You freaking kidding me? I'll drop kick the head guy at Fox if they do that!

No its true they think it will bump the ratings on Dollhouse which they want to do well seeing as Josh Whedon theres alot of hope.

No its true they think it will bump the ratings on Dollhouse which they want to do well seeing as Josh Whedon theres alot of hope.

I think Joss Whedon does a lot of great work. He did such an amazing job with Firefly which sadly got canned as well by Fox. It blows my mind how he stays with Fox, when most likely they will can dalhouse too.

If only they left firefly *tear*

I think Joss Whedon does a lot of great work. He did such an amazing job with Firefly which sadly got canned as well by Fox. It blows my mind how he stays with Fox, when most likely they will can dalhouse too.

If only they left firefly *tear*

people keep saying this...they really need to look at the facts about this show....

Joss never wanted to work with FOX again....FOX has a contract, or whatever, with Eliza to use/put her in things...she approached Joss about making a show for her because she wanted to work with him...since she's contracted to FOX he didn't really have much choice...he's doing the show for her...not because he wants to keep working with FOX...

people keep saying this...they really need to look at the facts about this show....

Joss never wanted to work with FOX again....FOX has a contract, or whatever, with Eliza to use/put her in things...she approached Joss about making a show for her because she wanted to work with him...since she's contracted to FOX he didn't really have much choice...he's doing the show for her...not because he wants to keep working with FOX...

such a shame then i suppose. Oh well. I enjoy Joss Whedons work. Stupid Fox

I am certainly with the bring back Firefly crew. I would also hate to see Sarah Conner Chronicles go away. Compared to what is on television these days it is actually quite a good show.

If fischer went to jail when he was younger, then history is repeating itself since the current fischer is now in jail. This means that there is not point in changing the the future since it is just repeating itself?

What's with this multi dimensional time period crap? I think they are going to ruin this show if they continue with that jibberish.

If fischer went to jail when he was younger, then history is repeating itself since the current fischer is now in jail. This means that there is not point in changing the the future since it is just repeating itself?

What's with this multi dimensional time period crap? I think they are going to ruin this show if they continue with that jibberish.

I think that's why that new (forgot her name) girl shot the older guy before Derek could should the younger one. When she asked him if he thought there was a future where they didn't know each other. She's of course thinkin that if the Fischer guy doesn't exist in the future they won't know each other.

If there are no multiple futures (i.e. the future is already set in stone), woulnd't that make the whole show kinda pointless?

Its not the best judge for ratings but Terminator episodes get far more downloads than Prison Break. I know its illegal and all but people seem to like it. I'm glad they moved it instead of canning it. Better Friday than Noday, but I've gotten hooked on Dexter, so I'll be ok if they decide to can it. Michael C Hall is no Summer Glau, but Summer Glau is no serial killer :ninja:

Back to the subject, Episode 11 sounds quite awesome, I love the idea of time travel and how things mess up. Also in the last episode (not this week) Cameron knows how to get things done, lose the clothes :D