[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

Its all about that compassion. I didn't get it at first then I remembered :D

Hope they do a 3rd season. Even though it will likely get watered down writing like Prison Break did, I want more Summer screen time. Doesn't look like she'll be in anything new once it eventually gets cancelled :(

This show is Bad, it really looks so different than Terminator series I once loved so much! Many of the characters are just Annoying as hell!

This show have NO action now! :|

God, shut the hell Up and get some Action into the show!!!

This show is Bad, it really looks so different than Terminator series I once loved so much! Many of the characters are just Annoying as hell!

you're one of the few. Now enjoy your mess known as heroes.

Now Now Boys! :laugh:

This weeks episode was quite good, I am certainly pleased I am sticking with it.

Cromartie!!!

haha yeah i agree. I am enjoying this show. Cameron rules, and the struggle in the Connor family is deep. Poor Sarah, shes going through so much. But man alive can she kick ass

Of course you think that way.

The series now is much better than season one or even the beginning of season two.

Of course you think that way.

The series now is much better than season one or even the beginning of season two.

We'll talk how this show is so much better when the ratings is BETTER than Heroes, or people discuss it MORE than Heroes. :sleep:

awesome ep. loved the ending, and some inisghts about who asian woman and ryley are.

some stuff is funny..12nm chip which can run your memories :D

Yeah also Cameron was hot this week :p

We'll talk how this show is so much better when the ratings is BETTER than Heroes, or people discuss it MORE than Heroes. :sleep:

Whilst I get what yiu are saying, ratings and watercooler discussions are no indicator of quality - let's face it viewing figures for Heroes and T:SCC are nothing compared to dreck like American Idol.

I've been particularly enjoying Sarah Connor series over the lsat couple of weeks. I loved the first film, remained unconvinced by the second (yes I know thats blasphemy) and thought the third was garbage apart from a ballsy ending. The series could have just been "this weeks shootout", in which case it would run the risk of being the artistic powerhouse that is Knight Rider, instead it's a little more contemplative and has fleshed out the characters behind the films.

Heroes on the other hand is just pure pulp (IMO) - very watchable but very forgettable too, and has drastically varied in quality since the end of the first season. This is a shame because episodes like Company Man (S01EP17) have the best acting and writing on tv in the last few years.

:rolleyes: Owned?

Heroes > Terminator by 3.2 Million

dancing with the stars > heroes by 13.5 Million

because more viewers = better show*

:rolleyes:

*sarcasm

Ratings don't say how good a show is, just how many people watch it. I know I've already explained to you how Nielsens work once, so I won't do it again.

Ratings determine what gets canceled and what doesn't, yes. However, they do not determine what is good TV and what isn't. Otherwise the old threads in this forum would be reality shows and game shows, because those are what pull big ratings these days.

If you're going to say ANYTHING about ratings, then I guess you have to throw your favorite show Smallville down the tubes. This season of Smallville is the best one in probably 4 seasons at minimum, and the ratings are down. Not to mention that it does minuscule ratings no matter what.

If you're going to say ANYTHING about ratings, then I guess you have to throw your favorite show Smallville down the tubes. This season of Smallville is the best one in probably 4 seasons at minimum, and the ratings are down. Not to mention that it does minuscule ratings no matter what.

lol uh oh, now you've done it; by mentioning smallville. Prepare!!!

dancing with the stars > heroes by 13.5 Million

because more viewers = better show*

:rolleyes:

*sarcasm

Dancing With The Stars (or America Idol) are NOT in the same genre as Heroes, Terminator. They are for different audiences!

And, Some of those viewers MAY watch Heroes, or Terminator if those aren't on, but Who knows really? I'd say MOST probably won't, anyway.

Edited by JediXAngel

Ratings don't say how good a show is, just how many people watch it. I know I've already explained to you how Nielsens work once, so I won't do it again.

Ratings determine what gets canceled and what doesn't, yes. However, they do not determine what is good TV and what isn't. Otherwise the old threads in this forum would be reality shows and game shows, because those are what pull big ratings these days.

I understand Ratings, BUT as I just said, when both are in the SAME Genre, I'd say it kinda DO say how good it is compared to each other.

Genre being different, like a Sci-Fi Vs Comedy, you can't measure fairly, but our Heroes and Terminator BOTH are in the Sci-Fi/Action genre.

And, oh, just so you really DO NOT know me, but you always pretend that you know me, Smallville is NOT my favorite show! :rolleyes:

Edited by JediXAngel