[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

the latest ep was quite good. a bit slow but the ending was interesting. hopefully ryley will be gone next season :p not a big fan of her :)

btw that ship at the end..was it illusion?

the latest ep was quite good. a bit slow but the ending was interesting. hopefully ryley will be gone next season :p not a big fan of her :)

Next season? I don't think thats a possibility.

Even with the ratings being up from the bottom, and the episodes and story being better, it moving to Friday is going to be the end.

As much as summer is hot I don't think I'd want another season. Especially with as many episodes as this one has. Its getting too outta hand, it'd become the next Lost if they kept it going.

I suppose from Fox's point of view it, the show could be a vehicle to increase the sales of tickets for the up comming movie, once the movie is out then the show has served it purpose and would be axed.

I suppose from Fox's point of view it, the show could be a vehicle to increase the sales of tickets for the up comming movie, once the movie is out then the show has served it purpose and would be axed.

Fox has nothing to do with the movie.

As much as summer is hot I don't think I'd want another season. Especially with as many episodes as this one has. Its getting too outta hand, it'd become the next Lost if they kept it going.

I dunno.. I'm mainly just interested in the Character of Cameron (not because shes hot) but because of her relationship with john. Im really curious as to what happens with John and Cameron as time goes on. Are johns solders from the future right, with their worry of Cameron being a problem in johns life?

I just wish shows would stop side tracking so much *cough heroes cough*

It does get annoying sometimes, but there is no way a serialized show could write enough story to always keep it going in one direction for every episode.

Sadly there is no next season, far as I understand it's been axed. Considering the shows ratings are at rock bottom, I doubt Fox has any desire to bring it back, considering hardly anyone is watching it!

I'll be sad to see it go though, I quite liked it :) still they aired it here in Australia for a while (S1) and it did so badly it was axed mid-season! so I've been having to download the episodes to continue watching it. (I bought season 1 on DVD and will do the same for season 2 when that comes out)

The ship is probably real, most likely very early Hunter-Killer prototype I'm guessing?

Sadly there is no next season, far as I understand it's been axed. Considering the shows ratings are at rock bottom, I doubt Fox has any desire to bring it back, considering hardly anyone is watching it!

I'll be sad to see it go though, I quite liked it :) still they aired it here in Australia for a while (S1) and it did so badly it was axed mid-season! so I've been having to download the episodes to continue watching it. (I bought season 1 on DVD and will do the same for season 2 when that comes out)

The ship is probably real, most likely very early Hunter-Killer prototypes I'm guessing?

It's not been axed its just been moved but its been moved to a slot which is 1 step from cancellation.

Yay for misinformation?

Not 'axed' yet, just moving its day.

Ratings are up from their bottom.

Fox would rather bring it back then cut it, because its harder to grab an audience with a brand new show than one thats at least has some audience already.

Don't forget, the ratings it gets might be bad for a network, but those ratings on anything other than ABC, NBC, CBS, or Fox would be considered astronomical.

Edited by episode

Was it the CW then?, wasn't it WB before CW and if I remember that channel was very popular.

It was the WB, but they are basically the same network. They combined the UPN and WB stations to form CW.

I dunno.. I'm mainly just interested in the Character of Cameron (not because shes hot) but because of her relationship with john. Im really curious as to what happens with John and Cameron as time goes on. Are johns solders from the future right, with their worry of Cameron being a problem in johns life?

Yea I do like that part of the story, I don't think if she stuck around with him til after Judgement Day he'd be much different. After all he's already seen Terminators can benefit them. However if she did that would really **** up the timeline as she is supposed to meet him for the first time in the future. I just wish they'd try to focus the story more, there's too many pieces that well no doubt tie together, but when? Weaver and Cromartie, other than developing the AI I really don't see why she even needs to be a T1000. They sending Terminators back to be high level execs? Riley/Jesse I think is a pretty weak part of the story which annoys me that they dedicate so much time to it. John/Cameron get very little interaction between episodes, and it seems like all these do is hang around the house. When it returns in Feb? They better start connecting these various stories.

Yea I do like that part of the story, I don't think if she stuck around with him til after Judgement Day he'd be much different. After all he's already seen Terminators can benefit them. However if she did that would really **** up the timeline as she is supposed to meet him for the first time in the future. I just wish they'd try to focus the story more, there's too many pieces that well no doubt tie together, but when? Weaver and Cromartie, other than developing the AI I really don't see why she even needs to be a T1000. They sending Terminators back to be high level execs? Riley/Jesse I think is a pretty weak part of the story which annoys me that they dedicate so much time to it. John/Cameron get very little interaction between episodes, and it seems like all these do is hang around the house. When it returns in Feb? They better start connecting these various stories.

Agreed. There has been very little interaction with john and cameron> More of this needs to happen. camerons becoming an important part in johns life, wether it be good or bad, and thye just havnt been stikcing to it.

Cameron is a really interesting and curious terminator, which they need to expand more on. Camerons a huge roll in the story as well (aside from stopping skynet).

I just watched the half season finale and I quite enjoyed it, I am please Riley is dead but I have a feeling she will come back or she's not actually dead.

Rappy continues to the collage trend :p

S_Jacobsen-Terminator02hd-DL.jpg

The show is being moved to the Friday night slot. A good lot of those watching have a life and will not be able to catch it at that time. As a result of fewer viewers, the Fox will likely 'terminate' the show at the end of this season. It is inevitable.

Does anyone know if DVR recordings count toward this rating stuff?

Does anyone know if DVR recordings count toward this rating stuff?

No they do not.

Only people that count toward ratings are the ones that have Nielsen boxes in their homes or take Nielsen surveys. The boxes do not count DVRs.

Excellent work Rappy. You need more of our favourite girl though :) And yea I was glad to see Riley "go" she annoys me. But she won't be gone, she'll be using this suicide attempt to bring them closer. After all she's supposed to be Johns "perfect girl" she's from the future, knows the machines, judgement day, ect. I'm surprised she hasn't recognized Cameron, she doesn't act very humanly, and thats tight right? lol love when she says that.

Excellent work Rappy. You need more of our favourite girl though :) And yea I was glad to see Riley "go" she annoys me. But she won't be gone, she'll be using this suicide attempt to bring them closer. After all she's supposed to be Johns "perfect girl" she's from the future, knows the machines, judgement day, ect. I'm surprised she hasn't recognized Cameron, she doesn't act very humanly, and thats tight right? lol love when she says that.

Yeah I love it when she says that :D