[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

Some Spoilers from Korbi

Well, it's been two months since Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles closed out the first half of its season... two months since John and Cameron found Riley lying in a pool of her own blood, two months since Sarah was shot in the middle of nowhere. And tonight, when the show returns for its midseason premiere, we'll learn that -- spoiler alert -- both ladies are dead and gone!

GASP. Yeah, that's right, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles will live on without Sarah! ...Oh, wait, no, that's not right. Uh, sorry. I suppose you'll just have to watch to find out what's to come, because I can't spoil much. However, I will say that this evening's hour includes a lot of hospital time (and btw, soap opera fans, I'm pretty sure Riley was rushed to General Hospital... I'd know that facade anywhere).

What else can I spill about this premiere? Well, someone we know is kidnapping a hot lady doctor at gunpoint... someone we know (whose name rhymes with Tryan Boston Spleen) is looking sexy as hell... and someone -- or, more specifically, something -- we know is annihilating a lot of innocent people.

I really enjoy the show/series. . . there is alot of stuff going on at once so I admit it must seem weird at the start but after watching two or three episodes you would really enjoy it. . .

Sort of meh episode. Glad its back on thoug:yes:s: Can't wait for the finale.

I thought this episode was actually really good. Could have used more John and Cameron, but Sarah's story was interesting.

:( Be sad if it got canceled.. I'd feel sorry for Summer Glau to :laugh:

I honestly think and its the first time I have thought about this that it will end at the end of the season.

It was a busy term in school and I was running like 3 weeks behind on my House and Dexter episodes.. didn't need something new considering I decided to quit PB / Summer Glau Chronicles.

It was a busy term in school and I was running like 3 weeks behind on my House and Dexter episodes.. didn't need something new considering I decided to quit PB / Summer Glau Chronicles.

I would watch a summer glau chronicles :p

:( Be sad if it got canceled.. I'd feel sorry for Summer Glau to :laugh:

she just love performing in shows which get canned :p

anyway good episode.

loved the guy from star trek as police officer :D

I was lost during this episode a little bit. I think i must of missed an episode or two because i don't remember Sarah getting shot or injured. Anyway the episode was interesting. It's wired how the thing that was hunting everyone down is cooperating...

I was lost during this episode a little bit. I think i must of missed an episode or two because i don't remember Sarah getting shot or injured. Anyway the episode was interesting. It's wired how the thing that was hunting everyone down is cooperating...

She got shot in the last episode before the break infact I think it might of been the last scene.

I liked the continuity with Kyle - wearing the grey coat, jeans and converse allstars like he did in the original Terminator.

And it's about time Shirley went on a killing spree with the knives - awesome.

I liked the continuity with Kyle - wearing the grey coat, jeans and converse allstars like he did in the original Terminator.

And it's about time Shirley went on a killing spree with the knives - awesome.

That was amazing!, it is about time her character did something.

All in all a great episode back (Y)