[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

Gains in DVR Ratings

Shows's ratings increase significantly with Live+7 data

Fox's new Friday night action block of "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" and "Dollhouse" has disappointed in the ratings, but the shows are racking up big gains once a full week of DVR viewership gets added into the mix.

According to Live+7 DVR data, the "Dollhouse" premiere episode's rating increased 30% after post-premiere-date viewing was included. "Dollhouse" went from a 2.0 adult demo number to a 2.6.

The show's lead-in, "Terminator," gained even more -- 36%.

By comparison, Friday's most popular show, "Ghost Whisperer," gained 21%, while fellow CBS shows "Flashpoint" (11%) and "Numbers" (14%) also rose significantly.

The "Terminator" and "Dollhouse" gains are considered very high increases for time-shifted viewing, even for a Friday night.

For the week, "Terminator" posted the largest percentage gain, followed by the CW's "90210," ABC's "Scrubs," "Dollhouse," the CW's "Privileged" and NBC's "Life."

Finally looks like it gets better. I might just make my own season at the end and cut it down to 9 episodes. With the way this season was I doubt I'd miss much doing so. Thanks for that clip :) btw we're gunna need some new posts otherwise this page pretty much belongs to us lol

haha so true...you watch that video? I thought it was awesome somethings to take note:

1.John and Cameron?...it seems weird bot on human love!

2.Savannah goes missing? and John Henry to blame?...I can see a confrontation between those 2 at the end

^ I think it's just an ugly guy ;)

I thought it looked a little weird too though, in the other scenes he looks fine though. Besides the T-600 is a beefy ******, he'd be huge.

And yea Rappy, looks like John's about to get to 3rd base with her lol. Thata boy. Also Garret Dillahunt is probably going insane, all his scenes are in the same room, he probably recorded his pieces for the various episodes in the same day. I hope he gets let loose. Curious if he is going to start **** with Weaver, plus the Weaver, Sarah confrontation. Wonder if she knows who she is.

In light of recent ratings, it would seem that the end is near for Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. Have the producers anticipated this outcome and adjusted the season finale into a series finale? ? Kevinb>

MATT: In a word, no. For starters, production on the Fox series had wrapped by the time its Friday numbers started trickling in. Secondly, the final half-dozen episodes are said to be among the series' best. And thirdly, as show runner Josh Friedman so deftly pointed out at WonderCon: Why would he tie things in a neat little bow and give Fox no added impetus to greenlight a third cycle?

I record it so they get my ratings at least

I snipped this part because its the most common misconception on ratings.

The only people that count on ratings are those that have Nielsen boxes in their homes. A normal person doesn't count at all.

Is that a stupid situation? Of course, but its the way its always been. It won't change until the Nielsens for everything are so far down that they need to come up with a new system.

I know that. If you read the rest of the post you would see that I said, you need a specific box to count ;) Plus if you looked a little further down you'd see Rappys post about Live+7 data taking dvrs into consideration. Unless Nielsen has their own dvrs and that's what they were referring to. Just because they don't consider it doesn't mean no one is monitoring canadian ratings.

I know that. If you read the rest of the post you would see that I said, you need a specific box to count ;) Plus if you looked a little further down you'd see Rappys post about Live+7 data taking dvrs into consideration. Unless Nielsen has their own dvrs and that's what they were referring to. Just because they don't consider it doesn't mean no one is monitoring canadian ratings.

Live+7 doesn't matter either. They don't look at it.

They should, but they don't.

Nielsens just need to be dropped altogether.

Live+7 doesn't matter either. They don't look at it.

They should, but they don't.

Nielsens just need to be dropped altogether.

+1. Nielsens is obsolete. It's the reason a number of genuinely good shows got canceled.

Fair enough. I don't know much about the subject. I wouldn't say it needs to be dropped but studios need to realize there are other methods of calculating ratings, hulu no doubt is a great method.

At least we had some decent Cameron action this time round. Theres only 5 more left in the series, the actions gotta hot up soon.

Yeah from the trailer it showed alot more so lets hope it comes soon!

Don't worry Jessie wasted her :D :p

That episode got better but it was still meh :(

Really lol, I haven't seen it yet, that makes me happy though, she annoyed me.