[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

Great episode. But i am a bit confused, Does this mean the Uncle is against Sarah & John as well or no?

Why doesn't Jessie like them?

Great episode. But i am a bit confused, Does this mean the Uncle is against Sarah & John as well or no?

Why doesn't Jessie like them?

Jessie doesn't like Cameron.

Derrik is not against them.

Now we just need the other to go too.

Not that it matters since the series is gonna go too.

I was going to say the series is done, I was listening to ign's tv podcast earlier and they are giving indications to shows maybe returning for example Heroes at the time of the podcast got a nod, Chuck are writing for season 3 but the Terminator creator hasn't written anything...a sense of inevitability there.

I was going to say the series is done, I was listening to ign's tv podcast earlier and they are giving indications to shows maybe returning for example Heroes at the time of the podcast got a nod, Chuck are writing for season 3 but the Terminator creator hasn't written anything...a sense of inevitability there.

With Fringe doing well, and Lie to Me and Dollhouse not terrible, Fox is going to end the year +1 show after losing Prison Break and SCC.

They also previously announced that they wanted to go back to doing more comedies (because they are so much cheaper than action/dramas but they won't say that). So I would say yes, SCC is done.

If NBC had anything new to fill time besides losing stuff (ER), I would say the same about Heroes, Life, etc. But they don't, besides the 5 hours a week they are giving to Leno.

Edited by episode

Good episode, seemed they were trying to cram too much in one episode though.. imo

Yea there was a lot of different pieces to it that weren't exactly crucial. Jessie and Riley really irritate me, they both need to get shot. I've said I didn't want a 3rd season before, but I have a feeling these last few episodes are going to change my mind and make me wish there were more. Then again, if they didn't then the creators aren't doing their job. However I don't really like this whole build up to John vs Cameron. If they go and off my Summer, **** this show lol

Yea there was a lot of different pieces to it that weren't exactly crucial. Jessie and Riley really irritate me, they both need to get shot. I've said I didn't want a 3rd season before, but I have a feeling these last few episodes are going to change my mind and make me wish there were more. Then again, if they didn't then the creators aren't doing their job. However I don't really like this whole build up to John vs Cameron. If they go and off my Summer, **** this show lol

I don't know if you have seen this weeks yet...she has a kill switch now which is a nice way to end the show :p

I don't know if you have seen this weeks yet...she has a kill switch now which is a nice way to end the show :p

Yea thats what I was referring to. They blew her up in season 1, wouldn't surprise me to see them try it again. ..*******.

They should blow off her clothes :)

Yea thats what I was referring to. They blew her up in season 1, wouldn't surprise me to see them try it again. ..*******.

They should blow off her clothes :)

Sarah and Cameron find each other and proceed to....yeah they should :shifty:

Is the show losing the plot? I mean the last 3 eps were so unnecessary.

Really? They pretty much just tied up one of the story arcs they've been working on.

I have to say though, I wanted that fight between Riley and Jesse to go differently. I've never liked Jesse. I wasn't crazy about Riley, but Jesse just annoyed me.

I have seen this lastest ep and I say that this show should end now. There is no plot, at all. A lot of total unnecessary dialogs. The bot chick is looking every episode a lil more destroyed. Seems like hollywood is growing on her, very strong. The blond chick, Jesse I think was called, was the only one that was looking ok and now they have killed her. I cant blame them, her character was forced since the beginning and she wasnt necessary at all. But because of this, this show last (two?) more episodes... They better end the show before the movie comes out, because would be a drawback to the movie. Or maybe not, because noone watch this show, haha... Except me and a few others ;) :p

There isn't much of a story arc I agree, but it's not awful. Jessie is the asian chick, Riley was the blonde chick. Also there's 5 more episodes. Things will start to heat up more nearing the final. Next couple could introduce a short story arc at the least. As for Terminator Salvation, I think most people know its very different than the show, but regardless the show will be over with at least a month gap between releases.

So, I haven't followed this show. But I've thought about watching through till the current episodes. Is the show officially cancelled then, I assume so if there is a petition for another season. :(

So, I haven't followed this show. But I've thought about watching through till the current episodes. Is the show officially cancelled then, I assume so if there is a petition for another season. :(

No it's not just yet but its looking that way.

while the shows have been pretty good for the most part , the last three episodes have made no sense what so ever and the latest one might as well have been a teen drama it was that dull . hope it doesn't go for a third season if it's going to be anything like the last three episodes . bring on the films i say

Yeah, the show was great the first season as it only had 9 episodes to make it's mark. But bumping it up to 23 shows has just made them create rubbish filler episodes like the last few. I think I nearly died of boredom watching the one about the funeral and then again a week later with the Sarah having nightmares episode.

While I agree the more episodes made for bunch of nonsense fillers, the dozen or so that were about the real story arc were good. If they were renewed, I'd prefer maybe a dozen episodes instead of 22. I don't see Fox doing that though, they like how they can take a break and bring them back again. They'd probably renew it for another 20 at least or not at all. I debated signing that petition, then I remembered that it wouldn't do **** anyways. Fox doesn't care how many people like the show, they care about how many millions watch it. So several thousand fans of it doesn't mean much to them.

As for the pics, Summer looks ****ed, Lena looks hot, and Drekker, well, looks like a spy shot from someones iphone lol

id like to see a better view of the kraken diagram, anybody got a still of it ?

Tonights episode was great! The whole submarine thing was very dark and eerie, with the fact that they are all underwater with a T-888 as the captain.