[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

Not really Terminator related, but Summer guest starred on Big Bang Theory last week. And she's sexy so yea, that pretty much justifies it in my mind.

First couple are for you Rappy, what can I say, you seem like the yellow cowboy shirt wearin' disappointing girls kinda guy :p

post-11142-1237051354_thumb.jpg

post-11142-1237051377_thumb.jpg

:uberhump:

post-11142-1237051400_thumb.jpg

Don't worry, happy ending :)

post-11142-1237051426_thumb.jpg

I am nothing like wolowitz :p I am more a bit like Sheldon :laugh:

Yeah we were nerdgasming in the big bang theory thread on here :p

Ratings went up for once! could it be down to BBT tho?

Wasn't planning to post yet another story on Fox's "Terminator" and "Dollhouse" ratings, but I figure an item is necessary given what happened last night.

For the first time, both shows went up.

"Terminator" (3.5 million viewers, 1.2 preliminary adults 18-49 rating and 4 share) went up 20% for last night's "Today is the Day Part 1" (which at these viewing levels translates to a couple tenths in the adult demo). "Dollhouse" (4.3 million, 1.6/5) went up one tenth -- 7%.

It's too early to read too much into this. After four weeks of gradual but steady decline, hopefully the gain means both shows have at least found their midseason bottoms.

For "Dollhouse," if Joss Whedon's series can creep up a few more notches, the show will have a fair chance of coming back next fall. Serialized sci fi shows are, in general, good business (as Ron Moore points out in yesterday's Q&A re: "Battlestar"), if you can find a way to keep their ratings in the ballpark.

On the other hand, it could be a one-time surge too. We'll see.

NBC grew a bit too, with "Howie Do It" (4.3 million, 1.3/5) and "Friday Night Lights" (4.4 million, 1.5/5) up from last week. Everything else was on par with recent episodes.

Source

Yeah she's every nerds dream unless your into Weaver which in that case gtfo :laugh:

/I kid

Oh, there's many women that fall into that category lol. I certainly wouldn't pass up the opportunity though :) I'll miss her when Terminator does go off the air, she's not in many movies :(

Watched the episode btw, it was good, although the ending kinda annoyed me. She's sitting in a chair, dun dun dunnnnn.. 1 ticket to suspenseville please :)

Edited by Xero

damn... I miss the blonde girl. But the other blonde has something. I mean, a couple of things :p

The ep was lame, as usual. No wonder why the only "rating" they might have is from the internet. Probably its me but Cameron looks every episode more deteriorated. And Im not talking about the bot she tries to represent/interpret/whatever she is trying to act but how she is actually looking.

The show is ok but it needs more action. Sometimes they just talk and talk and I'm like 'I wanna see someone get there ass kicked by a robot!' They need to be given more money to do more action scenes. Also they don't show enough of the future! - That is what I really wanna see, after Judgement Day. The last episode really peaked my interest in that regard.

I tried to watch this show, unsuccessfully... The first episode was so boring, the girl randomly walking around(wtf?). So I gave a try the next episode.. Same stuff, everything happens slow, although the girl herself is rather hot, this show doesn't cut it for me. :)

It's definitely missing some more action. I have to say I'm glad John's girlfriend is gone.

I couldn't stand her... They think the bot did it!

damn... I miss the blonde girl. But the other blonde has something. I mean, a couple of things :p

The ep was lame, as usual. No wonder why the only "rating" they might have is from the internet. Probably its me but Cameron looks every episode more deteriorated. And Im not talking about the bot she tries to represent/interpret/whatever she is trying to act but how she is actually looking.

I thought it was pretty good, especially compared to the previous few. As for Summer looking worse? Not in my eyes, she looks great as always, in some scenes even more so.

The show is ok but it needs more action. Sometimes they just talk and talk and I'm like 'I wanna see someone get there ass kicked by a robot!' They need to be given more money to do more action scenes. Also they don't show enough of the future! - That is what I really wanna see, after Judgement Day. The last episode really peaked my interest in that regard.

That's what Terminator Salvation is for. The future in this show is cool and all but nothing compared to what McG and Bale have in store. May can't come any sooner.

It's definitely missing some more action. I have to say I'm glad John's girlfriend is gone.

I couldn't stand her... They think the bot did it!

I don't think John thinks she did it. Also spoiler isn't required, it aired 2 episodes ago :)

I'm looking forward as to what might happen between John Henry and Weaver. The John/Sarah sort of storyline seems to be drifting.

That is one of the main story lines I'm interested in. Weaver annoys me as I don't quite understand why a T-1000 needs a desk job. But Cromartie or John Henry really interests me. I like how he's dangerous but innocent at the same time. Character is one of the best played too.

I really hope this is the start of something good for SCC, running up to the end of the season (maybe series) a good run might save it...might being the word used there.