[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

^ lol yea that was a funny line. Shame none of us would get a chance to steal it lol

Rappy that was/is my worry, the bulk of the season wasn't great, but these last few might really be good, which will make me upset its leaving, whereas midway I couldn't care either way.

^ lol yea that was a funny line. Shame none of us would get a chance to steal it lol

Rappy that was/is my worry, the bulk of the season wasn't great, but these last few might really be good, which will make me upset its leaving, whereas midway I couldn't care either way.

Well it's because 22 episodes is a lot for Terminator. I think around 12-15 would be fine for a show like this every season. I hope that it comes for a 3rd season. :)

^ Agreed. Now while I should have been working, I came across a picture of summer soo, time to promote this series a little more :)

post-11142-1237319938.jpg :wub:

post-11142-1237319943.jpg :wub:

post-11142-1237319978_thumb.jpg

post-11142-1237319983_thumb.jpg

post-11142-1237320064_thumb.jpg

liquid assets :)

post-11142-1237320199_thumb.jpg

lastly, a few wallpapers.

post-11142-1237320265_thumb.jpg

Wouldn't fit in the last post :)

or does it :)

post-11142-1237320447_thumb.jpg

post-11142-1237320501_thumb.jpg

That first one was from the unit yea? Gotta watch season 2 again.

Yeah never seen the show myself but its summer in a bikini so its instant win!

Renewal Date Set for May

Things weren?t looking so hot for Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles until an unexpected ratings spike last week gave it some extra legs.

One of the gripes viewers have complained about is that the series hasn?t contained enough Terminator action for a series about Terminators. It should make fans happy to know that the final episodes of this season apparently have more Terminator action. Will it be enough to bring viewers on board and save the series?

We?re going to have to wait around two months for an answer to that question, for word is Fox will lay down their verdict in May.

Fox?s delay in green lighting season three comes down to the fact that the series is presently resting on the borderline. As it stands, it could go either way and so a decision is going to be held off until Fox can assess what happens with the rest of the season. The future of the show has more or less come down to how well the next four episodes rate.

If ever there was a time to tune in - it?s now.

^ I'm with you man, less episodes = larger budget per episode, plus less filler episodes as they'd be able to maintain a proper story arc with less. If they are waiting to see how the last few do, I think they will renew it. Last 4? I think are shaping up to be the best of the season so I suppose good move on their part.

Good! :D I want a new season. :yes:

Also, if I watch this on TV will it matter since I don't have a Nielson box or w/e? Or should I just watch it on Hulu like I always do?

Everyone who is everyone needs to watch this show tonight so we can save it from cancellation (tho it could b inevitable)

Everyone who is everyone needs to watch this show tonight so we can save it from cancellation (tho it could b inevitable)

Don't we need a Nielson box for that? Really though, I don't want to see the show canceled but it does need an overhaul and less emo Sarah if it gets green lit for season 3.

Another good episode! do we live in the hope Jessie is dead?

Her parting gift was her in a swimming costume tho :laugh:

vlcsnap-336147.png

vlcsnap-336122.png

vlcsnap-336106.png

vlcsnap-336093.png

I don't think shes dead.

Great ep though - especially with the captain scenes. Asking a Terminator to 'stand down', lmao. The others in the room were sweating it.