[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

im wondering after what was said in the future scenes, " telling me is the same as telling john ", is john already dead? as it was said earlier that he pretty much lives in solitude, if he died pretty much only one would know would be camron, with the authority she has she could run the resistance to whatever end regardless of john.

Episode 2.22 Born to Run (Finale!) Press Release!

FATE IS CHANGED FOREVER IN THE EXPLOSIVE SEASON FINALE EPISODE OF ?TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES? FRIDAY, APRIL 10, ON FOX

The Connors come face-to-face with Weaver in a confrontation that shakes John to the core and changes his reality forever. Nothing will be the same after the ?Born to Run? season finale episode of TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES airing Friday, April 10 (8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (SCC-222) (TV-14 L, V)

Cast: Lena Headey as Sarah Connor; Thomas Dekker as John Connor; Summer Glau as Cameron; Brian Austin Green as Derek Reese; Richard T. Jones as James Ellison; Garret Dillahunt as John Henry; Shirley Manson as Catherine Weaver

Guest Cast: Joshua Malina as Agent Auldridge; Carlos Sanz as Father Armando Bonilla; Shane Edelman as Matt Murch; Cooper Huckabee as Salesman; Linden Goh as Fuller

oh wow. i missed quite a few episodes of scc, but yesterday i manage to catch it up...saw 6 episodes in 2 days. i was suprised by the turns of the last episodes...it finally got better. especially the last 2. cant wait for more.

I felt the same as most in this thread. I didn't think it was going to make it past season 1. Too much filler crap episodes and not enough info about what's really going on. They hint at certain things to keep me watching, but I'm bored most of the time. They need to streamline and get back to the action and further the Terminator storyline. As it is, the show doesn't attract people who are channel surfing or walking by the TV.

I can't wait for the next couple episodes. It is one of my fav shows, now of course no comparability to BSG, and it does have issues. But it's good.

2cnt5s9.png

CBS easily won the night with the NCAA Basketball averaging 8.36 million viewers and a 2.9 rating with adults 18-49. Please keep in mind that coverage of live events is especially subject to change in the final numbers.

Predictions of Dollhouse getting crushed did not come to pass. The much-anticipated sixth episode finally arrived and performed similarly to last week when it had 4.3 million and a 1.6 rating with 18-49s. Last night it had 4.13 million and a 1.5/5 (rating/share) with adults 18-49. It doesn?t look like either the basketball or the the Battlestar Galactica finale (and we probably won?t see its numbers until Tuesday) had much of an impact on Dollhouse.

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles actually added viewers from last week when it averaged 3.5 million and a 1.2/4 with adults 18-40 to 3.65 million and a 1.3/5 last night.

That episode was damn good. The guy on the sub and Sarah ****ed me off though. Obviously by him setting the T-1000 free, and Sarah trying to turn Cameron against John. If he wanted to get away from her, he wouldn't have sent her to protect him, duh.

That scene with John and Jesse was great, about time we got to see some of the badass side. "Pretend you don't know me and I'll put a bullet in your head." Faaantastic. I hope Derek shot her instead of just missed, but I have a feeling they're not going to tell us. I also miss that blackinator(trust me, it coulda been worse) he played a great Terminator, great acting, of course not as good as John Henry.

Glad to see it getting higher ratings. Not sure where they will go with Season 3 if they do get a green light. They didn't do much about stopping Skynet at all this season.

As for John being dead in the future. If they go by what T3 set forth, John doesn't die until 2032. With their future taking place in 2027 it would be presumed that he is still alive. It did sound a little weird the way she worded it though.

Interesting, particularly with that T-1000 stuff.

The question about "joining us" makes me think that T-1000 and the other 600/800-series models guarding it were set to "learning mode" (like in T2, though extended version only I think) and began to question Skynet.

i think they RetCond T3 ( the movie didnt happen )

and they have already shown the multiple timeline things, its posable that in the Cameron timeline, john is dead, which would kind of explain the " Head On A Pike " comment

As for John being dead in the future. If they go by what T3 set forth, John doesn't die until 2032. With their future taking place in 2027 it would be presumed that he is still alive. It did sound a little weird the way she worded it though.

Good point. If so, did she send herself back? Seems odd to go back so far, to earn his trust and kill him decades later lol. Then again, it wouldn't be her who kills him, her former self, ah time travel how I love it. :)

I assumed she infiltrated to kill John and he caught and reprogrammed her. In the first season, doesn't John walk into a room and see himself? I know it was his younger self but I assumed because they didn't want to cast an older actor. In that same timeline Cameron was seen walking around the base under his control and Derek gets all upset and cool black general is like no way bro. Somethin like that :laugh:

Does anybody else here think that Summer Glau is sexy in a unconventional kind of way?

She's sexy in every kind of way :)

Alright how that freak do you re-program a T-1000? How are you going to get to the chip if it is all liquid metal? And how there even a chip if it liquid metal?

Alright how that freak do you re-program a T-1000? How are you going to get to the chip if it is all liquid metal? And how there even a chip if it liquid metal?

If you reprogrammed it, I don't think it would have a choice to your question? Seemed like they legitimately asked Skynet terminators to join their cause out of free will. Perhaps something about Jesse being from a different future than that of Derrick where Ellison partially succeeded in teaching Skynet ethics and morality.

Yea I don't see how they would be able to reprogram a T-1000. However it does also make me question how Connor managed to get 5 terminators to protect it for him. Seems like they were willing to share it. Don't usually see regular terminators reprogrammed, just the human one's.

If you reprogrammed it, I don't think it would have a choice to your question? Seemed like they legitimately asked Skynet terminators to join their cause out of free will. Perhaps something about Jesse being from a different future than that of Derrick where Ellison partially succeeded in teaching Skynet ethics and morality.

I think you've hit on what the series finale is going to be about. The big shock might be that Weaver is actually a good Terminator and that the Connors accidentally wipe out the only chance of there being a faction of "moral and just" machines in the future.

I think you've hit on what the series finale is going to be about. The big shock might be that Weaver is actually a good Terminator and that the Connors accidentally wipe out the only chance of there being a faction of "moral and just" machines in the future.

I don't think that Weaver is a good Terminator. She is going to kill Ellison as soon as his job is finished.

I don't think that Weaver is a good Terminator. She is going to kill Ellison as soon as his job is finished.

Do you know that for a fact? Or are you just assuming what the writers want you to assume?

I think Catherine Weaver is "good" and here is why:

1) She destroyed the factory in the desert that was producing all the HK's, as well as protecting John Henry, who found out about them.

2) She's buying up Coltan all over the world through ZeiraCorp. Why would she do that if all the coltan will be made into "evil" deadly Terminators anyway? The only reasonable answer to that is that she's making sure that she has enough coltan to create "special" Terminators unlike what Skynet is making.

3) She's teaching John Henry a set of morals through Ellison. That's Ellison's job, after all. What evil could come from showing a machine how to be a moral being? It's certainly not for infiltration purposes, as Skynet already understands humans enough to infiltrate them with Endos.

4) I believe, as the other poster did, that Weaver is the same T-1000 that escaped the sub. Note that the answer to the question "will you join us?" was "No". Obviously, this shows that in the future, a faction of Terminators exist that at least wish to co-exist peacefully with humans. What if after the sub incident, this T-1000 who said "No" realizes after that the humans need them and finally goes back in time to create a new kind of machine, one imbued with human morality (with John Henry as the prototype) that can give the humans a fighting chance?

5) How do we know that Weaver is going to kill Ellison? Think about it...since when does a Terminator ever hides the tracks of its victims after it kills them? Isn't Judgment day going to happen anyway, rendering what happened to them meaningless? What if the plan is to relocate the scientists and Ellison to an undisclosed location safe from Skynet once Judgment Day comes to continue creating John Henries?

6) The "Three dots" that Sarah keeps seeing, I believe, represent the 3 factions in the future: Humans, Skynet, and the Peaceful Faction of Machines.

I personally think that the finale will involve the Connors being successful in taking down Weaver, but finding out that they pretty much destroyed a plan that could have saved humanity.

I'm just throwing out ideas here. Make of it what you will, guys.

Do you know that for a fact? Or are you just assuming what the writers want you to assume?

I think Catherine Weaver is "good" and here is why:

1) She destroyed the factory in the desert that was producing all the HK's, as well as protecting John Henry, who found out about them.

2) She's buying up Coltan all over the world through ZeiraCorp. Why would she do that if all the coltan will be made into "evil" deadly Terminators anyway? The only reasonable answer to that is that she's making sure that she has enough coltan to create "special" Terminators unlike what Skynet is making.

3) She's teaching John Henry a set of morals through Ellison. That's Ellison's job, after all. What evil could come from showing a machine how to be a moral being? It's certainly not for infiltration purposes, as Skynet already understands humans enough to infiltrate them with Endos.

4) I believe, as the other poster did, that Weaver is the same T-1000 that escaped the sub. Note that the answer to the question "will you join us?" was "No". Obviously, this shows that in the future, a faction of Terminators exist that at least wish to co-exist peacefully with humans. What if after the sub incident, this T-1000 who said "No" realizes after that the humans need them and finally goes back in time to create a new kind of machine, one imbued with human morality (with John Henry as the prototype) that can give the humans a fighting chance?

5) How do we know that Weaver is going to kill Ellison? Think about it...since when does a Terminator ever hides the tracks of its victims after it kills them? Isn't Judgment day going to happen anyway, rendering what happened to them meaningless? What if the plan is to relocate the scientists and Ellison to an undisclosed location safe from Skynet once Judgment Day comes to continue creating John Henries?

6) The "Three dots" that Sarah keeps seeing, I believe, represent the 3 factions in the future: Humans, Skynet, and the Peaceful Faction of Machines.

I personally think that the finale will involve the Connors being successful in taking down Weaver, but finding out that they pretty much destroyed a plan that could have saved humanity.

I'm just throwing out ideas here. Make of it what you will, guys.

Pretty awesome ideas if you ask me.