[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

There's a vast amount of Summer win in this thread :D

Rappy can you post the picture of Summer in the elevator? It was a promo shot for Season 2.

Rappy can you post the picture of Summer in the elevator? It was a promo shot for Season 2.

Do you mean these ones? (4mb+)

i9779_scc29summersilver2023lyv3.jpg&thumb_height=300 i9780_scc31summersilver2401ly.jpg&thumb_height=300

Who the hell were those gray people? Or is this for the next series to find out? This one, 2.20, was a really confusing episode.

Hmm, from their intentions it looks like they are sky net supporters.

what an excelent episode today. everybody just keeps dying around.

In some shots Summer looked like my gf :blush:

Thanks Rappy! I have been looking for those, but I couldn't find them. :D They are my wallpaper again. :D

Terminator is still in the 3 million range. I think that's good for a Friday Night Show. Personally I think Terminator would be a Monday night show at 9:00, it will get more viewers. I really hope that the rumors are not true and they are back for a third season. :/

Yeah its amazing to think it nearly equaled Dollhouse but its good to see it doing well on a day where shows don't usually do well :)

np btw Tech Star!

Thanks Rappy! I have been looking for those, but I couldn't find them. :D They are my wallpaper again. :D

Terminator is still in the 3 million range. I think that's good for a Friday Night Show. Personally I think Terminator would be a Monday night show at 9:00, it will get more viewers. I really hope that the rumors are not true and they are back for a third season. :/

Well, if you want to get your hopes up, you could think to yourself that the sets being torn down isn't a big deal. The only ones that they haven't blown up/abandoned in the show are John Henry's room and Weaver's office, and given the state of the storyline, there's no guarantee that either of those places will be needed after season 2.

I think it's picking up, myself. It was slumping story-wise, but I'm hopeful for the season to end on a high note. I enjoyed the last episode for the most part. The jungle scenes, and Sarah's boring intro all sucked, though.

Edited by MioTheGreat

I dunno how I feel about that last episode. First pass, I didn't like it that much, I might have to watch it again. The whole "brother" deal annoys me. Isn't John Henry supposed to be the birth of Skynet, whys there a second player suddenly thrown into the game. If there's another Terminator or Terminator groupie out there, then I suppose that makes them the one's who created that drone and owners of the warehouse Weaver blew up. Then I started thinking where the hell Weaver comes from. If she was the one on the sub, obviously it couldn't have been John/Cameron that sends her back to give the Terminators some ethics. So it would have had to been the machines or herself that sent her back. Which raises the question why the hell would she or the machines send herself back, if she hadn't been sent back yet then she wouldn't have wanted to make them good yet. If the machines sent her back I don't see them sending the most advanced Terminator model to have a desk job. I don't see how she could have sent herself back regardless, then again the way they make time travel seem I guess she could have gotten it out of a vending machine :)

Her character does intrigue me however, especially because she didn't seem to even blink when the name Sarah Connor was mentioned. Nearly all Terminators thus far in films and the series have a cybernetic orgasm when they hear hers or John's name. As for John Henry's brother, it resembles what happened in T3 when Skynet was put online. It had strategically placed itself all over the world in nearly every system. That doesn't make sense though because obviously the voice on the phone was meant to be him or it. Then again, even I've used some Arnold sound boards on some prank calls :) I can't see how it could be Cromartie, he didn't exactly hook himself up via ethernet like John Henry does :laugh:

The whole episode seemed like a way to just kill off Charlie's character and get Summer wet, which I suppose I can't complain about. Is it just me or did she get up pretty quick after being electrocuted. What did she fake it or did they decide the reboot time from Season 1 wasn't important enough to keep up in Season 2. Besides, how the hell can getting her wet and electrocuting her cause her to shut down, you'd think a design flaw like that would have been addressed by now.

Even though some things in the show irritate me. I see scenes like this and can't remember what I was bitching about anymore :D

post-285898-1238212629.gif

Btw, I never liked those promo shots of her Rappy. Those ******* photoshopped the **** out of her. Who the hell do they think they are removing her birthmark :angry:

I dunno how I feel about that last episode. First pass, I didn't like it that much, I might have to watch it again. The whole "brother" deal annoys me. Isn't John Henry supposed to be the birth of Skynet, whys there a second player suddenly thrown into the game. If there's another Terminator or Terminator groupie out there, then I suppose that makes them the one's who created that drone and owners of the warehouse Weaver blew up. Then I started thinking where the hell Weaver comes from. If she was the one on the sub, obviously it couldn't have been John/Cameron that sends her back to give the Terminators some ethics. So it would have had to been the machines or herself that sent her back. Which raises the question why the hell would she or the machines send herself back, if she hadn't been sent back yet then she wouldn't have wanted to make them good yet. If the machines sent her back I don't see them sending the most advanced Terminator model to have a desk job. I don't see how she could have sent herself back regardless, then again the way they make time travel seem I guess she could have gotten it out of a vending machine :)

Her character does intrigue me however, especially because she didn't seem to even blink when the name Sarah Connor was mentioned. Nearly all Terminators thus far in films and the series have a cybernetic orgasm when they hear hers or John's name. As for John Henry's brother, it resembles what happened in T3 when Skynet was put online. It had strategically placed itself all over the world in nearly every system. That doesn't make sense though because obviously the voice on the phone was meant to be him or it. Then again, even I've used some Arnold sound boards on some prank calls :) I can't see how it could be Cromartie, he didn't exactly hook himself up via ethernet like John Henry does :laugh:

The whole episode seemed like a way to just kill off Charlie's character and get Summer wet, which I suppose I can't complain about. Is it just me or did she get up pretty quick after being electrocuted. What did she fake it or did they decide the reboot time from Season 1 wasn't important enough to keep up in Season 2. Besides, how the hell can getting her wet and electrocuting her cause her to shut down, you'd think a design flaw like that would have been addressed by now.

Even though some things in the show irritate me. I see scenes like this and can't remember what I was bitching about anymore :D

Btw, I never liked those promo shots of her Rappy. Those ******* photoshopped the **** out of her. Who the hell do they think they are removing her birthmark :angry:

I liked the episode. I agree with some of the points that you made, but I didn't think it was a bad episode. I think that the T-1000 is either from the sub or John sent one back.

BTW which birthmark are you talking about? The one next to her eyebrow?

haha yeah the promo shots are horrible but I posted an answer to a request :p

As for Summer getting Wet, I totally got the wrong thought when I read that.

Yea.. I worded it like that on purpose. But let's be realistic. That'd only happen if I was in the room :p

And yea Tech Star, on her left eyebrow. You can kinda see it in that gif.

Yea.. I worded it like that on purpose. But let's be realistic. That'd only happen if I was in the room :p

And yea Tech Star, on her left eyebrow. You can kinda see it in that gif.

Isn't that not a birthmark but a shooting range accident where a shell shot back and smoked her there, burning her? I dunno I could be wrong.

She still looks sexy as hell i think :) I just hope T:SSC returns for a season 3!

Isn't that not a birthmark but a shooting range accident where a shell shot back and smoked her there, burning her? I dunno I could be wrong.

No, its a mole. Doesn't matter though. She's still a beauty.

Monday at 9 is 24. It isn't getting that slot.