[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

He's right, her character the whole season has had a very emo tone to it. She needs to be Linda Hamilton badass asskicking shotgun pumpin terminator killer :) Although emo or not she's still sexy so ya know.. that's something :laugh:

haha no I wasn't on about that episode I was on about the mental home episode and the one where she was in the truck held hostage.

wasn't it a sleep clinic and not a mental hospital?

Can it be both? :laugh:

I think your right, you see there's an example a not so memorable episode that I couldn't remember the setting.

Yeah well we can't expect Sarah to jump out of bed half naked..

Well, I wasn't expecting to see Summer half naked either. Yet they still give us that gorgeous 2-second clip.

There's still a couple more eps left. I still have my hopes up :D

Looks real good Rappy. I love the character of John Henry, probably my favorite at this point. Summer's obviously #1, but they've been giving her the cold shoulder this season, very little scenes and very little lines. Not cool :(

Looks real good Rappy. I love the character of John Henry, probably my favorite at this point. Summer's obviously #1, but they've been giving her the cold shoulder this season, very little scenes and very little lines. Not cool :(

Yeah I think John Henry is my favorite character at the moment.

Darn the baby sitter is dead, she was cute :(

Savannagh is very tech savvy!

Derek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :(

Edit: Holy Crap I did not see that coming, it was like BANG dead :(

Yeah, didn't see Derek being shot so suddenly. Looking back though over the last 3 or 4 episodes, with Jesse gone there was no story for him.

Next weeks ep is going to be so hot. In more ways than one so it seems from an earlier trailer.

Yeah, didn't see Derek being shot so suddenly. Looking back though over the last 3 or 4 episodes, with Jesse gone there was no story for him.

Next weeks ep is going to be so hot. In more ways than one so it seems from an earlier trailer.

Yeah I know I was just stunned its probably the first time ever in a tv show where I have actually been shocked to see someone die.

Not in Lost,Heroes,24 or anything.

Did you guys notice how they focused on Catherine Weaver's eel? They really want to make it obvious that she's the same T-1000 from Jessie's sub, since the last shot from the sub was the T-1000 swimming away like an eel.

Also, this episode made it obvious that my suspicions were correct. Catherine Weaver is good, not evil.

Did you guys notice how they focused on Catherine Weaver's eel? They really want to make it obvious that she's the same T-1000 from Jessie's sub, since the last shot from the sub was the T-1000 swimming away like an eel.

Also, this episode made it obvious that my suspicions were correct. Catherine Weaver is good, not evil.

Yeah I noticed that.

Wow, what an amazing episode. I have to agree with Rappy, that's pretty much the first time I've really been shocked by a TV death in quite some time... they kept the lid on that death pretty well.

Yeah but then the question remains on what caused this sub-faction to turn good? and who leads them?

This is where John Henry and Savannagh come in. I'm starting to think thats Savannagh role, That she actually turns out to be the leader of that sub-faction who ends up able to control John Henry as she is the only one John Henry protects. Also, that her survival depends on John Henry's survival, which also indicates that he saves her (and protects her).

It would also explain why the (evil) terminator went after Savannagh instead of directly for Weaver.

Yeah but then the question remains on what caused this sub-faction to turn good? and who leads them?

This is where John Henry and Savannagh come in. I'm starting to think thats Savannagh role, That she actually turns out to be the leader of that sub-faction who ends up able to control John Henry as she is the only one John Henry protects. Also, that her survival depends on John Henry's survival, which also indicates that he saves her (and protects her).

It would also explain why the (evil) terminator went after Savannagh instead of directly for Weaver.

You know, I didn't think of that. That could explain why he went after Savannah even though Weaver had no need for her.

Tonights episode was epic on so many levels. They have really turned the heat up and anything is possible. The way things are looking right now is actually brilliant (CAIN AND ABLE).

Season (maybe series? :( ) Finale Promo!

The way this season is headed, they actually could end it at next weeks episode. It would make for a truly depressing ending.

(I didn't realize would be embed widescreen youtube with just a W)

I loved the episode! :D John Henry is going to be part of sub-faction that helps the resistance.

Ellison was stupid enough to go there and be followed by the cops and Sara was even more stupid by walking out before Ellison left with the child and getting caught.

Next week is going to be LEGEND-WAIT FOR IT-DARY! LEGENDARY! :D They better renew the series. :yes:

I loved the episode! :D John Henry is going to be part of sub-faction that helps the resistance.

Ellison was stupid enough to go there and be followed by the cops and Sara was even more stupid by walking out before Ellison left with the child and getting caught.

Next week is going to be LEGEND-WAIT FOR IT-DARY! LEGENDARY! :D They better renew the series. :yes:

What's interesting is that Skynet is going after anybody who teaches John Henry some kind of moral code, like the shrink, Ellison, and Savannah. All are playing a part in his moral upbringing. I think it's obvious that the finale is going to be about the Connors mistakenly destroying John Henry, believing that he becomes Skynet. That would be one hell of an ending to the show if next week is the last episode.

What's interesting is that Skynet is going after anybody who teaches John Henry some kind of moral code, like the shrink, Ellison, and Savannah. All are playing a part in his moral upbringing. I think it's obvious that the finale is going to be about the Connors mistakenly destroying John Henry, believing that he becomes Skynet. That would be one hell of an ending to the show if next week is the last episode.

I think that that will be the ending to the season, OR they would find out that John Henry is on their side and not destroy it. Since it did not take T3's story line, this could mean that Conner might have a ally in the future.