[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

I love her tiny little ballerina body almost as much as her gorgeous, porcelain face.

Yeah she is as cute as a button :)

Yeah she is as cute as a button :)

That's an understatement, she's a classic beauty. She's better looking than most A-level actresses and unknowns.

That's an understatement, she's a classic beauty. She's better looking than most A-level actresses and unknowns.

Hells yeah she's in my "to do" list :D

Summer Glau is just, wow. At first she seemed "weird" to me. I first saw her in The 4400 as Tess Doerner. I then saw her again in Firefly as River Tam and, since then, she caught my eye all the time. What is it they say? I'd tap that? Twice. ;)

Summer Glau is just, wow. At first she seemed "weird" to me. I first saw her in The 4400 as Tess Doerner. I then saw her again in Firefly as River Tam and, since then, she caught my eye all the time. What is it they say? I'd tap that? Twice. ;)

I thought she was beautiful the first time I laid eyes on her on Angel. I didn't know she would be a big star when I saw her then, but I knew that she was hot.

Wow :woot: Lets ditch this thread and make an "Official Summer Glau Thread" ? :D

that made me LOL. it's just what I was thinking before i read your post. but tbh this is basically the same... maybe we could get a mod to rename....

Wow :woot: Lets ditch this thread and make an "Official Summer Glau Thread" ? :D

Good idea- There's no reason not to let Summer have her own thread. :D

'To The Lighthouse' X 2 Added Promos I Just Got Sent :)

scc.jpg&thumb_height=350scc-2.jpg&thumb_height=350

'Adam Raised a Cain' X 3 Added Promos I Just Got Sent :)

scc-3.jpg&thumb_height=350scc-4.jpg&thumb_height=350scc-5.jpg&thumb_height=350

I like this show and have watched every episode...but I dont know how much longer it will continue. The story line is moving really slow especially with John Henry and that red headed chick (forget her name). Plus, it sucked that Derek was killed off...I liked his character.

The storyline isn't moving slow anymore. :p The only reason of that is it's near the end of the season and maybe even the show :(

Its still slow. Whats the point of Sarah getting arrested, Charlie getting killed, Derek getting killed, and that asian check getting killed? (I forget names sometimes). They are killing off a bunch of people so it makes me believe the show is dieing as well.

Plus, they carried out plots for WAY to long. What was the point of the episode where Sarah gets kidnapped in the back of the van? Then what was the point of the episode where she discovers a tracking device in her boob? Both useless episodes and thats where a lot of TV shows get in to trouble.

This is was posted on tvguide.com- It's not a big deal since it didn't come from Fox, or WB but it still gives me hope that we'll get another season.

"Is this weeks new episode of Terminator going to be the last one ever?"

Matt Mitovich- tvguide

Contrary to "on-the-set reports" from a friend of a friend who bumped into a production worker that you may have spied elsewhere, T:SCC has yet to get the official pink slip.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz-Lost-...es-1004845.aspx

Yeah the official word that was released a while ago was the decision over the show will be announced 2 weeks after the finale.

Yeah the official word that was released a while ago was the decision over the show will be announced 2 weeks after the finale.

Damn I wish it was friday (lol).

Oh thank god a Summer Glau picture :) It's been about 13hours since the last picture, I nearly thought this thread was dying :p

Nope I was attempting to get the untagged ones :p