[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

I thought she was beautiful the first time I laid eyes on her on Angel. I didn't know she would be a big star when I saw her then, but I knew that she was hot.

<Snipped>

Hehe. Yeah, she has come a long way. I just hope she stays good. I'd hate to see her turn to drugs and whatnot.

Anyway, the season finale better be worth it. Especially if the show ends. I just hope they don't surprise the heck out of me (Derek Reese, anyone?).

Good god Rappy, how dare you post those pics. I might have to call in sick for work now daamn lol. She needs to do more photoshoots. If the show does get canned, we have 1 very good reason to keep the thread alive :D

Also tech, the point of those 2 episodes were to setup this final and other "Terminator" and possibly a plot for Season 3. Granted they were pretty pointless there were several scenes pointing to this.

Summer smiles to agree!

7ab5831f.jpg

She turns away in disgust at Fox!

fdc1970d.jpg

But then she's happy again because she knows she has fans!

b0368792.jpg

Not at all. I have one myself, over 4GB, 14,000 pictures of 220 celebrities :) If you ever get an AppleTV, it makes for an AWESOME screensaver. I just watch my screensaver lol

Not at all. I have one myself, over 4GB, 14,000 pictures of 220 celebrities :) If you ever get an AppleTV, it makes for an AWESOME screensaver. I just watch my screensaver lol

haha that makes me a bit happier knowing that :p

c6deafb8.jpg

a265e50a.jpg

Where do you find all these pics dammit. I'm ripped apart the goog and you manage to find stuff I've never seen before.

LOLZ ;)

274eb5ba.jpg

Seriously this isn't a T:SCC thread anymore, which I really don't mind :p If terminator end we can make this thread live on.

Having a folder full of pictures of celebrities, at first kind of sounded a bit weird and stalkerish but I guess it's a good way if you make a lot of signatures(rappy :p ) or other stuff. So I might save good pictures of celebrities :p

Seriously this isn't a T:SCC thread anymore, which I really don't mind :p If terminator end we can make this thread live on.

Having a folder full of pictures of celebrities, at first kind of sounded a bit weird and stalkerish but I guess it's a good way if you make a lot of signatures(rappy :p ) or other stuff. So I might save good pictures of celebrities :p

You know the constant flood of pictures here is like a memory lane feature of how good the show is, if Fox is watching this is what SCC means to Neowin! a picture fest of Summer Glau!

Whats a SCC? I thought this was a Summer Glau show.... you mean... theirs other characters in this show? :p

I believe theres a woman called Sarah Connor...and a boy called John...and something about robots

*Shrugs*

Having pics isn't stalkerish. Waiting outside their houses is. If only I knew where they lived :p

I said a bit stalkerish :p But I changed my mind :D... oh god I can just imagine a really messed up thread called "What actress would you stalk" which probably isn't far away with the sudden interest in peoples favorite actresses :D

I believe theres a woman called Sarah Connor...and a boy called John...and something about robots

*Shrugs*

:rofl:

You know there are a few candidates who would be favourite to start the stalk thread...

(no I am not one of them)

Better not be referring to me. I'm too lazy to stalk, can they stalk me? :yes:

No I wasn't referring to you :p