[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

Nice previews, love John Henry at the end haha, I'm going to miss his character, whether he dies or the cancel it, he's really funny.

Btw one thing I was thinking about, how lets just all agree Weaver says no to join the resistance in the future, maybe it's because John blows up her plant and kills John Henry in this timeline. Dun dun dunnnnnnnn. Btw I see you have a man crush Rappy ;)

Voted :D

Tho theres a couple of shows on that list I like :(

Yeah same here, like Chuck for example. Although I love Chuck and T:SCC, Chuck has a better chance of coming back next season than T:SCC. :/

I voted Chuck. Summer Glau will find another show :p Though I watch 6 of the shows that are "Critically Endangered" and watched 5 shows that are "lost causes we love"

Terrible how many good shows are always threatened with cancellation :(

Yeah same here, like Chuck for example. Although I love Chuck and T:SCC, Chuck has a better chance of coming back next season than T:SCC. :/

Well, Chuck has the advantage of NBC not having anything good on their network besides Scrubs and 5 hours a week of Leno.

I'm ****ed about Kings, though. Its had a great start. Too bad with it on Sundays, no one watches it.

Well, Chuck has the advantage of NBC not having anything good on their network besides Scrubs and 5 hours a week of Leno.

I'm ****ed about Kings, though. Its had a great start. Too bad with it on Sundays, no one watches it.

Isn't Scrubs on ABC now? or is it still repeated on NBC?

So I have a small question for you guys. If we get a third season do you think they're going to try and tie the series into the new movie in some way?

By the way, Is anyone else excited for tomorrow (I am- I just watched the episodes on Hulu)?

So I have a small question for you guys. If we get a third season do you think they're going to try and tie the series into the new movie in some way?

By the way, Is anyone else excited for tomorrow (I am- I just watched the episodes on Hulu)?

The SCC is running at a different timeline AFAIK

The SCC is running at a different timeline AFAIK

Yeah I remember reading about that, but the reason I asked was because I read this and it got me thinking about what they might do if this is true.

"Fox's "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" is expected to wrap up following its second season finale this month, however rumors are currently circulating that its producing studio, Warner Bros., might be able to give the show another chance as part of its marketing strategy for its upcoming "Terminator Salvation" trilogy."

http://www.airlockalpha.com/news426246.html

Yeah I remember reading about that, but the reason I asked was because I read this and it got me thinking about what they might do if this is true.

"Fox's "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" is expected to wrap up following its second season finale this month, however rumors are currently circulating that its producing studio, Warner Bros., might be able to give the show another chance as part of its marketing strategy for its upcoming "Terminator Salvation" trilogy."

http://www.airlockalpha.com/news426246.html

Go WB! :D They better renew it! :p

For the DVD I assume as it will be long past the theatrical release. They say it was used to market the movie somehow so maybe this is their ticket for another. Cmon Season 3 :ike:

*explodes*

So, the last couple seconds where she runs off the scene there on the left... her movement on how she moves away reminds me exactly of River from the Serenity movie, ohhhhhhh River.

Great clip, thanks!

Sorry but i need this confirmed.. The season finale is tonight, 40 minutes right.. We still don't know if we are going to get another season or not? But the episode is TONIGHT!..

Is it a suprise or something? We see what happens in the end and if it's a cliffhanger then it's another season? O.o i'm confused lol.. They can't do something like this!

Sorry but i need this confirmed.. The season finale is tonight, 40 minutes right.. We still don't know if we are going to get another season or not? But the episode is TONIGHT!..

Is it a suprise or something? We see what happens in the end and if it's a cliffhanger then it's another season? O.o i'm confused lol.. They can't do something like this!

Yes its the season finale! and its only 40 minutes and it has an end that can end the series if need be.