[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

Topless Cameron!!!!...John got to cop a feel you lucky fraker!

Will you join us? orly? and she's coming and pray father!

OMFG that's all :)

the old crew is back!!! and to be honest that's it the logical end

How could that possibly be the logical end?

A future where no one has heard of John Connor is in no way a logical end.

Everything in spoilers please until I see it! Until it airs in the west, or until some *AHEM*'s *AHEM* it! :p

Stop reading the thread until you watch it.

I'll be nice for 30 mins or so, but after that you're on your own.

Well I'll be damned. That was one spectacular episode. As much as I want another that was a great series finale if they wanted it to be. Really nice way to end the series, but I'd rather see more next year. Too many good parts to right about right now.

either there better be another season due to an ending like that, or ima be p****,

by placing john there, its a totally diffrent time line, thus making everything weaver / john did moot, unless they actually plan on returning after finding cameron

How could that possibly be the logical end?

A future where no one has heard of John Connor is in no way a logical end.

yeah well I thought it was a nice way if it ended completely, just a nice tie up but yeah if there was more it could be john finding his feet in the future

I actually think it was a good ending. I mean its sort of full circle. John finally meets the real Cameron. Meeting his Dad seems a little weird, especially if he's supposed to send him back. They really fuxored the timeline.

However I am curious what happened to John Henry. They didn't answer where he went.

yeah well I thought it was a nice way if it ended completely, just a nice tie up but yeah if there was more it could be john finding his feet in the future

I think this is perfect- It will show (if season three comes) how the John Connor's 'legend' begins. Every thing Begins again as John now will take this lead in the future.