[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

^ Actually I didn't think of that. Depending what year they say it is, it could make even more sense for them to make season 3 to promote the movie. If season 3 is taking place in the future they could definitely use that to influence their marketing for the dvd release or whatever.

I think this is perfect- It will show (if season three comes) how the John Connor 'legend' begins. Ever ything Begins again as John now will take this lead in the future.

I think that is the way to go, if all episodes of season 2 were like that then they would have 7 new seasons!

But the problem is that John Connor is who leads the resistance directly after judgement day. If this show was to continue, would they be spending time in the future and then jumping back to the past?

Got to catch the last 25 minutes (bad weather in Atlanta preempted broadcast with weather news) so guess I'll look for a torrent.

The ending was definitely strange, but I was half expecting a timeline twist to bring Derick back since his departure was so sudden and out of place, didn't seem a fitting ending to him at the time.

I hope they get a third season to work out this new angle of the show but hope they won't abuse the time travel angle too often.

Edited by Budious

If season 3 does get greenlit it will be weird if they deal with Sarah in the past and John in the future. Especially with the constant changing of events with Sarah trying to change the future with John being in it.

But the problem is that John Connor is who leads the resistance directly after judgement day. If this show was to continue, would they be spending time in the future and then jumping back to the past?

This is what I was chatting about to Xero...would we call it the "The John Connor Chronicles"

Smokey vs a Terminator would be awesome.

Smokey vs Weaver! that fight would be epic...she pwned that terminator tonight :p

AWESOME ... Will you join us ....

yes please ... in bed .. damn cameron ... whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ... who cares if it is cold, i want her bra ... frame it and put it above the bed .. every night i'll pray ...

soooooooo ... let there be a 3rd season .....

AWESOME ... Will you join us ....

yes please ... in bed .. damn cameron ... whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ... who cares if it is cold, i want her bra ... frame it and put it above the bed .. every night i'll pray ...

soooooooo ... let there be a 3rd season .....

haha that scene was just full of awesome! working on a gif :p

Great episode :D Good to know that Weaver was another friendly terminator. It definately keeps the whole thing open for another season. Saying that though, we might never know what happened to John Henry.

Do we have the viewers stats yet?

Great episod:D:D Good to know that Weaver was another friendly terminator. It definately keeps the whole thing open for another season. Saying that though, we might never know what happened to John Henry.

Do we have the viewers stats yet?

Won't get them till tomorrow I feel.

I LOVED THE EPISODE! :D Greatest episode in the world! :p

"I liked that gate!" :laugh:

Wow that was a lot to take in and it was legendary. At the end, why was John not the leader? What happened in the past that made him not a leader? Also, so John Henry was put back into the computer and Summer into the body? Or what?

After watching the last few minutes of the show on DVR I think they did the whole future ending because they will try and tie it into the movie. I think they're going to try and reboot the series I don't know if it would/will work, but I hope we get to see it. The problem is I hope the first 4-6 episodes (if there's a third season) isn't about trying to get Cameron rebuilt.

Do you think I'm reaching here, or is this a possible future for the show?

After watching the last few minutes of the show on DVR I think they did the whole future ending because they will try and tie it into the movie. I think they're going to try and reboot the series I don't know if it would/will work, but I hope we get to see it. The problem is I hope the first 4-6 episodes (if there's a third season) isn't about trying to get Cameron rebuilt.

Do you think I'm reaching here, or is this a possible future for the show?

Yeah its clear that's how they are running it, now you will want to see the movie for the future john connor (how bad ass was the salvation clip btw!).

I just wonder if they will feature sarah at all in a proposed season 3?

Yeah its clear that's how they are running it, now you will want to see the movie for the future john connor (how bad ass was the salvation clip btw!).

I just wonder if they will feature sarah at all in a proposed season 3?

I think if there's a season three Sarah will probably have died from cancer. I think they're moving away from Sarah Connor Chronicles, to John Connor.