[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

I think if there's a season three Sarah will probably have died from cancer. I think they're moving away from Sarah Connor Chronicles, to John Connor.

Yeah that's what I think will happen and they may even rename the show to Terminator : The future begins or something like that.

I LOVED THE EPISODE! :D Greatest episode in the world! :p

"I liked that gate!" :laugh:

Wow that was a lot to take in and it was legendary. At the end, why was John not the leader? What happened in the past that made him not a leader? Also, so John Henry was put back into the computer and Summer into the body? Or what?

Because he jumped from his time to the future, he hadn't had the chance to become the leader he's meant to be. Technically no one had heard of him yet. I think if anything Summer went into the computer and gave John Henry her chip. They definitely made it out to assist in marketing for the movie. However the movie will be out before season 3, so they will have to try and connect their timeline to the movie. While on the subject, they created good Terminators in this time line, which is what Marcus in the movie seems to be. :)

Because he jumped from his time to the future, he hadn't had the chance to become the leader he's meant to be. Technically no one had heard of him yet. I think if anything Summer went into the computer and gave John Henry her chip. They definitely made it out to assist in marketing for the movie. However the movie will be out before season 3, so they will have to try and connect their timeline to the movie. While on the subject, they created good Terminators in this time line, which is what Marcus in the movie seems to be. :)

But how can Summer be in the computer without the chip? They couldn't have transferred her into there that fast! What's John Henry going to do with the chip and in the future?

But how can Summer be in the computer without the chip? They couldn't have transferred her into there that fast! What's John Henry going to do with the chip and in the future?

As much as I love this show I hope it doesn't turn this show into John trying to remake Cameron- We saw Summer Glau for a few seconds at the end I guess that would be Allison. I just hope (as I said earlier) that they don't try and work in Cameron some how in to this if it's supposed to Allison that we saw at the end of the episode (as long as Summer is in the show I'm fine :)).

Yeah that's what I think will happen and they may even rename the show to Terminator : The future begins or something like that.

I think it's the most logical thing to do at this point, but when was this show ever logical? I think that the writers can connect the show, and movie time line. I think that this show might get a little bit more popular with people if they do connect it with the movie.

btw Terminator is Twitters number 1 Trend atm!

Yeah that's awesome- I hope this continues for a while. Fox has to know it's fans wants more Terminator.

Earlier Weaver asked John Henry to extract the data off the chip, perhaps he was able to do this. Also him taking her chip would allow him to disconnect himself from the computer and go into the future. Why? I dunno. Maybe he goes under a process to change his visual appearance and becomes Cameron, and she was a man all along, DUN DUN DUNNNNNN :laugh:

As much as I love this show I hope it doesn't turn this show into John trying to remake Cameron- We saw Summer Glau for a few seconds at the end I guess that would be Allison. I just hope (as I said earlier) that they don't try and work in Cameron some how in to this if it's supposed to Allison that we saw at the end of the episode (as long as Summer is in the show I'm fine :)).

I think it's the most logical thing to do at this point, but when was this show ever logical? I think that the writers can connect the show, and movie time line. I think that this show might get a little bit more popular with people if they do connect it with the movie.

Well one thing the movie has always stated was "this isn't the future my mother told me about" so they could potentially take advantage of all the **** this series has done to mess up the timeline and the future. But there isn't going to be a Derek Reese. If they do another, I think it will focus on Allison vs Cameron. It'd let Summer play a more human role which she would no doubt like and probably near the end of the series introduce the Terminator that takes her over.

Well one thing the movie has always stated was "this isn't the future my mother told me about" so they could potentially take advantage of all the **** this series has done to mess up the timeline and the future. But there isn't going to be a Derek Reese. If they do another, I think it will focus on Allison vs Cameron. It'd let Summer play a more human role which she would no doubt like and probably near the end of the series introduce the Terminator that takes her over.

This is probably what will happen- I think that's why in the episode where Allison is taken and Cameron is introduced.. Cameron talks about how close Allison and John are so close. So I bet this is how the writers will try and introduce Cameron back into the series.

Edited

Edited by kaotic

Earlier Weaver asked John Henry to extract the data off the chip, perhaps he was able to do this. Also him taking her chip would allow him to disconnect himself from the computer and go into the future. Why? I dunno. Maybe he goes under a process to change his visual appearance and becomes Cameron, and she was a man all along, DUN DUN DUNNNNNN :laugh:

Wtf. Frekin John! He was legendary and now he wants to kill Cameron! :(

You are a genius my friend. That would be an awesome story line, we just got to know what is Weaver is going to do in the Future.

So John Henry and Cameron are sharing the same chip in the Cromartie body, and Alison is still alive... It was a great season finale, but what tangled webs they've weaved if they plan on continuing (which I certainly hope they do) :)

The whole 2 seasons, I was watching it because I love the Terminator idea and franchise. I enjoyed it, but nothing crazy. The last 3 or so episodes though, have been amazing and I have been really into it. That finale was the best yet, and now if there is no next season, i will be ****ed :(

This finale sucked. It was not only boring, it ruined the Terminator timeline at the end.

If you guys haven't read the fake finale yet, read it now. It was far better than this terrible finale.

Here's the only part I liked from it.

post-285898-1239425691.jpg

post-285898-1239425697.jpg

post-285898-1239425703.jpg

post-285898-1239425710.jpg

post-285898-1239425719.jpg

post-285898-1239425752.jpg

Edited by Anarcho-Capitalist

I think Cameron told Henry to put her chip in a future model of hers after he jumped to the future. I buy that John is not the hero as he jumped the timeline changing events. I'm shocked that Ms. Weaver turned out to be a "Good Guy".

This finale sucked. It was not only boring, it ruined the Terminator timeline at the end.

If you guys haven't read the fake finale yet, read it now. It was far better than this terrible finale.

Here's the only part I liked from it.

I was thinking through that whole scene, John tell her you need a few minutes with her pants off.... :woot:

I think Cameron told Henry to put her chip in a future model of hers after he jumped to the future. I buy that John is not the hero as he jumped the timeline changing events. I'm shocked that Ms. Weaver turned out to be a "Good Guy".

I was thinking through that whole scene, John tell her you need a few minutes with her pants off.... :woot:

If there is a Season 3, I don't see them ditching the present timeline characters. Ellison, Sarah Connor, Samantha, and chipless Cameron could still have active roles. If Cameron is now in John Henry's mainframe, perhaps they wire her body as interface to it so she can operate normally tethered within the confines of the room.

There is no season 3, guys. Look at what just happened. They can't have a show in the future with their tiny budget and only 3 million viewership. This show is gone and the only reason I'm not glad its gone is because I won't get a Summer Glau fix every week.

There is no season 3, guys. Look at what just happened. They can't have a show in the future with their tiny budget and only 3 million viewership. This show is gone and the only reason I'm not glad its gone is because I won't get a Summer Glau fix every week.

Doesn't necessarily have to come back on Fox, wouldn't be the first time a show finds a second life on another network.

You can't be a fan of the Terminator movies and enjoy this season finale.

Sticking a 16 year old boy into the middle of the resistance in the future messes up the very essence of the timeline in the movies. It's worse than what T3 did. At least T3 didn't mess up the events leading up to Connor's leadership in the future.

Sticking a 16 year old boy into the middle of the resistance in the future messes up the very essence of the timeline in the movies. It's worse than what T3 did. At least T3 didn't mess up the events leading up to Connor's leadership in the future.

I can understand the criticisms of the continuity, but then again I could point a finger all the way back to T2 allowing the T-1000 to come through the time portal. Liquid metal in the form of human flesh is NOT human flesh and should not come through the portal! Also, if Weaver's T-1000 metal shaping is hard enough to punch through the alloy torso chasis of a T-800 then Robert Patrick's character wasn't trying to kill Arnold hard enough.

The TV series in my view is completely independent of the movies and I don't get hung on these little points or I'd enjoy none of the series I watch on TV.

While I agree it does mess with the time lines quite a bit- It also gives us a chance to have a season three. If they do tie, and connect this series with the movie then I wouldn't mind the messed up time lines. I just want more Terminator. :)

I didn't think it was that bad :) The fake one was interesting, but I wasn't upset. Granted I think its quite the web of **** to deal with for a 3rd season. I would appreciate it. I like Summer Glau, I like Terminator, I like the show :$

I didn't think it was that bad :) The fake one was interesting, but I wasn't upset. Granted I think its quite the web of **** to deal with for a 3rd season. I would appreciate it. I like Summer Glau, I like Terminator, I like the show :$

I think the sad thing is that most likely Summer Glau probably won't be playing as Cameron. I have to say I really got to liking that character.

The point of the season finale, in my opinion, is that it allows more episodes for Season 3 (if there is one and I hope that there is). Instead of stupid filler episodes, like this season, they can actually have a story line that progresses through 22 episodes.

Also, the ending that was made up was not all that great. :no: It was ok, but this ending was right for a third Season.

+1 on more Summer! :D

Edited by Tech Star

The point of the season finale, in my opinion, is that it allows more episodes for Season 3 (if there is one and I hope that there is). Instead of stupid filler episodes, like this season, they can actually have a story line that progresses through 22 episodes.

Also, the ending that was made up was not all that great. :no: It was ok, but this ending was right for a third Season.

+1 on more Summer! :D

I completely agree, This is a good time for the show to turn around and do good episodes, and no fillers.

Always +1 for more Summer :D

It seems to me that the show tried to close the circle, and tie most of the loose ends, so if we dont get a season 3, this was one hell of a way to go :)

btw, naked cameron FTW :p