[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

What was the point of the nude scene?

Who knows, but if some chick hands me a knife and tells me to fist her chest... nevermind. :p

Think it had something to do with I'm a cold hearted bitch hellbent on killing you, literally as Cameron was bringing John back to the reality of her presence.

Showing off her sexy little body...ahem...showing that John and Cameron have more than just a protector/protectee connection, I mean.

1239446071269.gif

Is it just me or the actual timeline was messed up from T1 because

Im sorry dude, but you have to wait till this guys decide if the show was over or not. And how hot is summer or not. She has no ######, btw and she is ugly as ****. I dont know why you ppl like it. There are a billions of girls (and this one is not that young) better than this one. But everyones seems crazy because she "undressed" in the show.

Who knows, but if some chick hands me a knife and tells me to fist her chest... nevermind. :p

Think it had something to do with I'm a cold hearted bitch hellbent on killing you, literally as Cameron was bringing John back to the reality of her presence.

:laugh:

Im sorry dude, but you have to wait till this guys decide if the show was over or not. And how hot is summer or not. She has no ######, btw and she is ugly as ****. I dont know why you ppl like it. There are a billions of girls (and this one is not that young) better than this one. But everyones seems crazy because she "undressed" in the show.

I want you to post a picture of who you think is hot. Don't talk. Just post.

Not that young? She's the same age as my wife, 27.

I think the reason they did the nude scene is because they wanted to give the horny fans something. The producers knew the show was about to get canned and so they took this final opportunity to show off Summer's small tities.

The scene itself didn't add anything to the story.

The show has been axed.

I think the reason they did the nude scene is because they wanted to give the horny fans something. The producers knew the show was about to get canned and so they took this final opportunity to show off Summer's small tities.

The show has been axed.

We didn't see anything because this is Network telly.

Your enthusiasm is good tho (Y)

Geez man, you must have a hard time finding women if you think she's ugly as ****. She's gorgeous. She doesn't need to have massive ###### to be hot, she's beautiful as is. Not saying I'm in love with her :laugh: but she is stunning. I'm sure there are plenty of women more attractive but that doesn't mean she isn't. As for her taking her shirt off, well I'm sure that was something Fox told them to write in to boost ratings. Sex sells my friend, sex sells.

Even if they do continue with a 3rd season the timelines will be completely different from the movie, based around the same idea yea, but I don't see them successfully connecting the two. One big example is Kyle is older than John, which is the complete opposite of the movie. Also he doesn't have a brother. But I really would like to see more of the Allison character and how she was captured by Cameron, and how Cameron herself was captured by John and reprogrammed. However with "her chip" being something of concern those events might not even take place. Curious if John will forget about her now that he as a real girl ;) As much as I'd like a robot willing to do my bidding nothin beats the real thing :D

The show has been axed.

I agree with some of what you just said, but if it's true that the show is canceled then it's a damn shame. It's the best scifi show on TV right now. I for one don't watch Chuck, or any of the other Comedy shows on tv (they're lame). I wish these networks would stop canceling all the good scifi shows. Do people really want to watch these reality TV shows over shows that imho make you think about what you're watching sometimes?

Wow.. what an ending. I wasn't actually upset about it. It was a descent ending, some great final action with Cameron. I enjoyed it my self. I actually ended up like Ms Weaver through that. A really cool "good" T-1001. Its a shame that this probably wont get renewed.. but it was a great show imo.

And man what a scene with John and Cameron!

Shocking :p I'm guessing the same 3.5 million ppl are tuning in :)

I guess the good thing is Fox isn't in control. If Warner wants to put the money behind it, it will. Look at all the hundreds of thousands of dollars they normally spend on marketing. This is no different. Granted 1 more season probably wouldn't help market the new film series other than 1 dvd release. They'd probably need 2 more for it to spill into the Terminator Salvation 2 marketing hype. Next year won't be the same if it's not on :( I've grown quite fond of this series. While I admit when I first heard of it and even saw Summer as the Terminator I thought what a load of bull****. But after watching the first 2 episodes I was hooked.

Shocking :p I'm guessing the same 3.5 million ppl are tuning in :)

I guess the good thing is Fox isn't in control. If Warner wants to put the money behind it, it will. Look at all the hundreds of thousands of dollars they normally spend on marketing. This is no different. Granted 1 more season probably wouldn't help market the new film series other than 1 dvd release. They'd probably need 2 more for it to spill into the Terminator Salvation 2 marketing hype. Next year won't be the same if it's not on :( I've grown quite fond of this series. While I admit when I first heard of it and even saw Summer as the Terminator I thought what a load of bull****. But after watching the first 2 episodes I was hooked.

Yeah the die hard fans are tuning in for sure :yes:

Congrats on 5k btw :p

They were checking to make sure her reactor wasn't leaking and thus causing cancer to the people around her. When he said 'it's cold' it was basically signifying that the reactor was not leaking (otherwise it would have been warm).

Yeah the die hard fans are tuning in for sure :yes:

Congrats on 5k btw :p

Oh yea :p I saw that last night, I didn't wanna post cuz I thought it looked cool. Then I came here first lol... damn terminator get out of my head!

Rappy GIF! We need to part after she takes off her shirt and gets onto the bed! It needs to go on Myspace! :p

Also, if Fox does not want it, it can go onto The CW. As part of The CW is owned by The WB, so WB can air its own creation!

thos getting undressed scenes were awesome :p i knew that rappy will be over-excited over them :D

Your making out I am a person who thrives on sex scenes...which would be true.

Your making out I am a person who thrives on sex scenes...which would be true.

it would be lie if you would said otherwise :p

and scenes with summer are not just your average scenes ;)

actually i think the scene had double meaning ..

Connor getting mixed feelings (maybe) .. and thus she showed him the no heart ... but at the same time her programming evolved to the point where she was able to make/suppress desires - pre-programmed actions ...

you do know theres a whole new generations of teens coming on?

maybe they will Like it .. but u wont cuz ur OLD