[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

you do know theres a whole new generations of teens coming on?

maybe they will Like it .. but u wont cuz ur OLD

awww spoilsport :(

That was kind of good.. I thought it was going to suck because of what happened but then when we saw Johns daddy and him.. it all made sense and i loved it..

Are we getting another season now? I mean it has to happen!

That was kind of good.. I thought it was going to suck because of what happened but then when we saw Johns daddy and him.. it all made sense and i loved it..

Are we getting another season now? I mean it has to happen!

Time will tell and by time I mean a few weeks.

Time will tell and by time I mean a few weeks.

I feel so bad right now.. Really it's like i got this feeling that i'll miss it so badly :(

I feel so bad right now.. Really it's like i got this feeling that i'll miss it so badly :(

I know the feeling- I felt the same way when Farscape was canceled.

woot another person who is optimistic! :D

We have to be optimistic if you're a fan of scifi- I mean after all T:SCC is the best scifi show on tv right now. Probably followed by fringe.

We have to be optimistic if you're a fan of scifi- I mean after all T:SCC is the best scifi show on tv right now. Probably followed by fringe.

Yeah we have to keep the spirits up!

Yeah we have to keep the spirits up!

WooHoo! Terminator isn't finished! We will get another season! Best scifi show! Season 3! Yeah! .. Yeah!.. Right!..

Turn on the music, we gotta celebrate this!

♫ Celebrate good times c'mon!♫

LOL - I DVR'd it so I just watched that episode and it was good!!! I was surprised it's season finale already. Oh well, here's to hoping it's getting another season.

And yes, Summer getting naked? Hell yeah...

It's a bit quick to assume its going on CW plus its the wrong sort of channel for the show. Syfy is the only real place it could go and flourish.

It's a bit quick to assume its going on CW plus its the wrong sort of channel for the show. Syfy is the only real place it could go and flourish.

Yeah- I think you might be right about that. I can't wait for the new movie... I'm really wanting to see more Terminator already.

Yeah the short clip during the SCC break last night made me want the movie! when Bale said "I am John Connor" I squealed :D

Yeah the short clip during the SCC break last night made me want the movie! when Bale said "I am John Connor" I squealed :D

Well it's about all we have to look forward to for a little while.

Well I might pick up the original termys on blu-ray and then rewatch SCC in blu-ray once season 2 is released :D

I might have to do the same with the origianls, but I got the seconds season from Itunes (I watch everything on my computer).

What a way to pack an episode full of stuff! I loved Elison's expressions at the end there, he's just like "Wtf?! is going on" haha. I'm glad they finally came clean with Weaver too and Skynet but the ending was unexpected to say the least. Awesome stuff, I really hope they keep this going.