[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

Riley is less hot in real life..... Summer is hot as always and Shirley is ehmmm scary :p

Yeah I will now forever see Shirley as Weaver :p

I think Shirley Manson was quite hot back in the day... Shame what time does to you :p

I actually don't remember her that well from her music days :laugh:

Yeah time is evil to some people and kind to others :p

Yea, Manson's not looking too hot on that show. At least Summer's eye candy and that Australian chick was not too bad.

Anyway, they should totally focus in on the future now that they are on there. Did anyone notice how Cameron looked at John like he was familiar? That was weird. Hopefully there will be a season 3. And hopefully it'll tie in to the new movie Terminator: Salvation.

I hated the Australian chick and Riley, most annoying characters ever...

The Australian chick annoyed me more by being in Battlestar Galactica.. personally I dont think shes a good actor...

But yeah I'm hoping for a Season 3

I hated the Australian chick and Riley, most annoying characters ever...

The Australian chick annoyed me more by being in Battlestar Galactica.. personally I dont think shes a good actor...

But yeah I'm hoping for a Season 3

I didn't mind Jesse, I seriously didn't see the hate :p then again I am only up to like the last few episodes of season 3 of bsg so I am yet to encounter her there :p

I didn't mind Jesse, I seriously didn't see the hate :p then again I am only up to like the last few episodes of season 3 of bsg so I am yet to encounter her there :p

Shes in the movie RAZOR about the Battlestar Pegasus which i think is S04E00

She's in Razor, so, you've passed the events of that by now.

As for everyone else, STFU, Riley is HOT HOT HOT.

Maybe we need to T:TSCC threads? one for actual discussion and one dedicated to the females :D

Shes in the movie RAZOR about the Battlestar Pegasus which i think is S04E00

Yeah that's just after Season 3 which I am yet to complete!

Well we all have our theories about John and who recognized him or not. But why did cameron decided to travel to the future, and why did it swap bodies with John henry??? I though the ending was really good.

I think its kind of funny that john connor couldn't defeat skynet in the end..... instead he defeated himself. and wtf was all that about camerons breasts ????? did she had cancer or something?

Well we all have our theories about John and who recognized him or not. But why did cameron decided to travel to the future, and why did it swap bodies with John henry??? I though the ending was really good.

I think its kind of funny that john connor couldn't defeat skynet in the end..... instead he defeated himself. and wtf was all that about camerons breasts ????? did she had cancer or something?

It was something about her being cold under her breast plate which was good because it meant she wasn't leaking radiation which they thought could be the cause of sarah's cancer.

and wtf was all that about camerons breasts ????? did she had cancer or something?

lol... yeah, the bit about terminator flesh has always been bull****, she gets blown up in that fireball of a jeep and no burn ward for her, flawless skin. Numerous bullet wounds, no scars when she gets topless with john. I'm sure her missing face and eye would have grown back in less than a week. I found it curious Ellison would not be wtf, how did you fix cromarties's half blown off flesh which had been rotting in a hole in the desert for a few days? to Weaver anyways... back to Cameron getting cancer, what i was getting at is she could just rip a ###### off and it would grow back in 3 days top.

Cameron did not decide to go into the future. She's still in the past in the computer. :( She did not swap bodies either. John Henry took her chip and he uploaded her into the computer and uploaded himself into the chip. Thus making himself able to move around without the wire in the back of his head.

They were checking if she had a power leak from her power cells. John was thinking that they were leaking radiation, thus making his mom lose 11% of her mass, thinking its cancer/shes sick.

Cameron did not decide to go into the future. She's still in the past in the computer. :( She did not swap bodies either. John Henry took her chip and he uploaded her into the computer and uploaded himself into the chip. Thus making himself able to move around without the wire in the back of his head.

They were checking if she had a power leak from her power cells. John was thinking that they were leaking radiation, thus making his mom lose 11% of her mass, thinking its cancer/shes sick.

I think that's a good theory, but I think that the messagee we saw on the screen wasn't Cameron, but just a good bye message that she left for John. I think that John Henry and Cameron are both in the chip. I remember a episode where I think one of the people that are with CW in the basement said that those tips can holy almost infinite amout of data. But I think it would be really dumb if the writers make it so John went to the future for Cameron, and she's not there, but in a computer with his mom.

Also this a good thing- The views of the finale on Fox on Demand is at 22,296. I know that fox is looking at all the ratings right now (read it on the site somewhere this morning).

Wow! What an episode. The scene with the hovercraft was surprising. And Sarah's decision to stay behind hit me like a ton of bricks.

Sorry but how the hell is Derek in the future when the T-888 shot him in the head at Weavers place?

Sorry but how the hell is Derek in the future when the T-888 shot him in the head at Weavers place?

John Connor traveled to the future, so he didn't become the leader of the resistance, and never sent Derek back.

How can John see himself in the future when in fact he jumped through time? ...

You can account for reese, kyle, cameron , but how was john able to be with them when he actually jumped through time with weaver?

Wow! What an episode. The scene with the hovercraft was surprising. And Sarah's decision to stay behind hit me like a ton of bricks.

Yeah that bit was insane