[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

I just read that on i09, but here is what they say:

Meanwhile, Entertainment Weekly just reported from their sources on the life span of our beloved Sarah Connor Chronicles:

It's done," maintains a source close to the show. "Everyone has pretty much known for a couple of weeks." Adds a network insider: "Consider it canceled."

But a Fox rep reiterates what they told EW, telling io9: "No decision has been made yet and we will be announcing our fall schedule on May 18."

http://io9.com/5212131/are-dollhouse-and-s...lready-canceled

So I am hoping for the best for this show. I want to see them back!

Yeah really atm its pure speculation about the end of the show we just have to wait and boy is it a long wait :(, there's still a good month to go!

Yeah really atm its pure speculation about the end of the show we just have to wait and boy is it a long wait :(, there's still a good month to go!

Time for Ausiello's semi-annual SCC termination report. False again. (Remember "sets were destroyed" report? Now you know context, people).

http://twitter.com/ashman01

CBR: To begin, the second season finale of ?Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles? aired the other night and had a mind-blowing ending that made the episode feel more like a series finale. Was that intentional?

Brian Austin Green: No. The third season is going to be incredible, if it happens. There were no intentions of this being a series finale. It was absolutely a season finale. There?s a plan where this can go and it?s so good. You know, I went on some of the Terminator sites just to see what fans were saying Friday night and there is a lot of confusion over it.

Read More

:Dbr />:D

Rocky never said that. It was Yogi Berra, and without the Adrian.

But nice try, I guess.

What lol.. of course he says it. Probably without the Adrian but hey, it sounds better with it.

I suggest you watch the movies again, I guess.

You upset the Italian Stallion.

rocky.gif

Love that gif Rappy, gotta love the slow mo fall lol

Stallone says 'Nothing is over, nothing!' At one point in one of the Rambo movies, but thats it. Rocky does not speak that line at any point. Its a classic Yogi Berra quote. Sorry.

Never said he didn't say it. I said Rocky said it :angry: It ain't ova! but Rocky 6.

Mason 'The Line' Dixon: It's already over.

Rocky Balboa: There aint nothin' over till it's over.

Mason 'The Line' Dixon: Where's that from, the 80's?

Rocky Balboa: That's probably the 70's.

Never said he didn't say it. I said Rocky said it :angry: It ain't ova! but Rocky 6.

Mason 'The Line' Dixon: It's already over.

Rocky Balboa: There aint nothin' over till it's over.

Mason 'The Line' Dixon: Where's that from, the 80's?

Rocky Balboa: That's probably the 70's.

Thats not the quote.

No **** sherlock, you said he didn't say anything like it. Quickly edit your post so I can't quote you! As much as I'd like to continue this I probably should be doing my work. But "I'll be back" wanna challenge me on that one too chum. lol

No **** sherlock, you said he didn't say anything like it. Quickly edit your post so I can't quote you! As much as I'd like to continue this I probably should be doing my work. But "I'll be back" wanna challenge me on that one too chum. lol

Uh, no. I said he doesn't state the line. I didn't say 'anything like that'.

You got me in that the line you posted was pretty close, and I didn't even think there would be a line that close.

Oh man, you never give up lol. Will this make you happy? :rofl:

In the words of the great Rocky. "There aint nothin' over till it's over." :)

rocky-arms-l-poster.jpg

Now you can get back to the real problems of today, you're hungry and there's no clean dishes!!! :geek: