[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

Probably. I don't know about anyone else, but that Spanish chick had to be one of the worst characters ever. All she did was give these, "I hate you looks," even when she was asked a question. Yay!

Probably. I don't know about anyone else, but that Spanish chick had to be one of the worst characters ever. All she did was give these, "I hate you looks," even when she was asked a question. Yay!

I think that was supposed to be her character. She found her 'gang' dead, and now had no reason to live.

I understand that, but it was just a dumb and bad character nonetheless. Someone like that doesn't barely say a word, when it's usually quite the opposite: you can barely get them to shut up, but whatever. My guess would be either she couldn't act or she couldn't speak English well enough to have a speaking part, they primarily liked her cold looks.

I understand that, but it was just a dumb and bad character nonetheless. Someone like that doesn't barely say a word, when it's usually quite the opposite: you can barely get them to shut up, but whatever. My guess would be either she couldn't act or she couldn't speak English well enough to have a speaking part, they primarily liked her cold looks.

She talked back in the episode the first time they went to that house. She wasn't overly awful, IIRC.

She did? I thought when they walked up to her and asked for such and such, she just did this turning around and walk inside action.

Where the hell do you come up with that? Thats the role the writers wrote for her to play.

Here is the actress "you guess" that cant act or speak english.

http://imdb.com/name/nm2835196/

I'm basing all on the fact that she has been shown multiple times and never said a word, always looking like she was ticked off, that's where I come up with this. Anyone can stand around and look ****ed.

I'm basing all on the fact that she has been shown multiple times and never said a word, always looking like she was ticked off, that's where I come up with this. Anyone can stand around and look ****ed.

If thats what the writers want her to do then thats what she is going to do or they would have found someone else to play that part from the start. Simple

well ratings were bad for this show guessing there cancel this show if not I am guessing there do seaosn two then probably cancel it before the six eps.I think alot of people were upset the writers chose not to stick with the movie adaptation instead take this from another angle.

WTF, how can they call this a season finale? No action at all! It wasn't terminators terminating other terminators, but more like guy falls in love with robot and robot playing with traffic lights.

WTF, how can they call this a season finale? No action at all! It wasn't terminators terminating other terminators, but more like guy falls in love with robot and robot playing with traffic lights.

:\

Well I do hope Season 2 will come.

omg! sarah connor is a pedophile now!

John was pretty upset after he took out Cameron's chip, and they wouldn't leave him alone with her for 10 minutes.

omg! sarah connor is a pedophile now!

John was pretty upset after he took out Cameron's chip, and they wouldn't leave him alone with her for 10 minutes.

I want more episodes!

i dont feel closure with the finale of any sort :/ unless i misunderstood something? what happened to the turk?? Or did it not matter due to shutting down the traffic system?

i dont feel closure with the finale of any sort :/ unless i misunderstood something? what happened to the turk?? Or did it not matter due to shutting down the traffic system?

Someone still has the Turk. Well, lets just say that the traffic system is part of the Turk, and by sending a virus to it, it will make the creator of the robot realize that the system is glitchy and have no use combined with the Turk.

13169689gc0.th.png

Aw....

Edited by BlackShadow

I'd hit her! :p