[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

Aw? More like ewwww... it's a robot

Correction! Cyborg! There is a difference!

I personally liked it. Huge cliff hanger i felt, but of course their supposed to do that so you come back for the next season and see where it left off. All and all i thought it was pretty cool. John is becoming attached to Cameron it sees. But who wouldnt? People become attached to inanimate so why not a cyborg? I mean this thing is here to protect you and sticks around you like a personal body guard. Hell id be devastated if my cyborg blew up and got destroyed!

Correction! Cyborg! There is a difference!

I personally liked it. Huge cliff hanger i felt, but of course their supposed to do that so you come back for the next season and see where it left off. All and all i thought it was pretty cool. John is becoming attached to Cameron it sees. But who wouldnt? People become attached to inanimate so why not a cyborg? I mean this thing is here to protect you and sticks around you like a personal body guard. Hell id be devastated if my cyborg blew up and got destroyed!

An explosion wouldn't be enough to destroy the machine, John knows this :)

An explosion wouldn't be enough to destroy the machine, John knows this :)

Haha oh yeah definitely. Shes definitely not killed (killed a correct term here?). But she'll for sure come out all mangled looking (well the organic part of her anyways).

Did anyone else notice the Hunch Cameron had before she turned on the vehicle? Squinted her eyes like, a voice in the back of her head is saying somethings wrong, but she did it anyways. Perhaps she is learning too well to become human? Interesting end of that episode towards Cameron .

Or different strokes for different folks.

Oh yeah? More people prefer Comedy, not a Serious Drama. Is that True?

Again, last night's Terminator:SCC was Beaten by CBS Two and Half men REPEAT!

But earned a respectable 7.98 million viewers (#4)

FOX tied ABC for the lead among adults 18-49, with each network drawing a 3.1 rating. NBC earned a 2.8 in the demographic, followed by CBS at 2.6. The CW once again fell below the 1.0 mark.

The Barbara Walters-hosted documentary "The Royal Family" scored a 9.9/15 for ABC at 8 p.m. FOX took second with the season finale of "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles," 4.7/7. "My Dad Is Better Than Your Dad" scored a 4.3/7 for NBC, topping a "How I Met Your Mother" rerun, 4.4/7, and "Welcome to the Captain," 3.6/5, on CBS. The CW went with a "Gossip Girl" rerun.

I wouldn't see them cancelling this show just cuz it's beat by a Comedy...

Totally different genres. They need to have DIFFERENT strokes for different folks, not everybody watch those MINDLESS Comedies!!!

You think FOX will say, "Well, we did ok, but we were only beaten by a comedy, and since there's nothing else on at that time, we're going to keep pushing because they're two different shows." No, that's not how it's going to be looked at.

The rating on Terminator:SCC WAS respectable, not Horrible. But when 24 comes back, there is the 9pm Monday night slot taken care of, SCC gonna need to move to 8 or another night. Putting it on Friday nights not a bad idea!

so this season only has 9 episodes right ?

Yes, this season is over.

You think FOX will say, "Well, we did ok, but we were only beaten by a comedy, and since there's nothing else on at that time, we're going to keep pushing because they're two different shows." No, that's not how it's going to be looked at.

They don't compare the two. They don't beat 'Men' no matter what they put against it.

The rating on Terminator:SCC WAS respectable, not Horrible. But when 24 comes back, there is the 9pm Monday night slot taken care of, SCC gonna need to move to 8 or another night. Putting it on Friday nights not a bad idea!

Shows on Fridays generally don't do well. Not a good idea.

omg! sarah connor is a pedophile now!

Huh? I don't understand what gave you that conclusion.

I'd hit her! :p

:hump: I second that, and Cameron too, provided they were interested (the actresses, i mean). So not likely... :cry:

Haha oh yeah definitely. Shes definitely not killed (killed a correct term here?). But she'll for sure come out all mangled looking (well the organic part of her anyways).

Did anyone else notice the Hunch Cameron had before she turned on the vehicle? Squinted her eyes like, a voice in the back of her head is saying somethings wrong, but she did it anyways. Perhaps she is learning too well to become human? Interesting end of that episode towards Cameron .

Yes I noticed that too. Maybe she thought that the only way to get that Armenian guy off their backs was to appear to be dead.

I have to say that the Johnny Cash song was a nice touch. When the FBI dude quoted Revelations, i just thought to myself, hey that is the exact quote that Johnny used in a song that he sang (before they played it in the episode). And then when they actually played the song, i was very surprised that they would put a real Country song on primetime television nowadays, but was nonetheless pleased.

I think it will be given another season but the ratings arent that great to be honest but still it has a cult following.

I'm in the USA for a couple of days on a flight layover, and I finally got a chance to see the show last night in my hotel room.

Wow, Summer Glau looks like a completely different person since "Firefly". Is it just because she gained weight? Puberty?

I had to Google to make sure she was the same person I thought she was!

I'm in the USA for a couple of days on a flight layover, and I finally got a chance to see the show last night in my hotel room.

Wow, Summer Glau looks like a completely different person since "Firefly". Is it just because she gained weight? Puberty?

I had to Google to make sure she was the same person I thought she was!

I looked at the some pictures of her in Firefly and she does look a lot different. She's 26 now so I don't think it was puberty. I think they are doing her makeup different so she looks young. I think she looks wayyyy better now.

I think it will be given another season but the ratings arent that great to be honest but still it has a cult following.

Same ratings as the rest of Fox's Monday night shows. They are bringing back PB, and this has higher ratings, so it will be back.

Oh yeah? More people prefer Comedy, not a Serious Drama. Is that True?

Again, last night's Terminator:SCC was Beaten by CBS Two and Half men REPEAT!

But earned a respectable 7.98 million viewers (#4)

I wouldn't see them cancelling this show just cuz it's beat by a Comedy...

Totally different genres. They need to have DIFFERENT strokes for different folks, not everybody watch those MINDLESS Comedies!!!

guys thats bad ratings they need alot more to survive season 2 not just show up for a season finale or a season premiere.

guys thats bad ratings they need alot more to survive season 2 not just show up for a season finale or a season premiere.

Really Depend on the Genre it's Losing against... And they Networks better also Realize that. Different Strokes for different people like you SAID yourself!!!

Sitcoms? I just usually ain't into that! What's so great about those? There are so many people enjoy it, well to each their own, I guess... :rolleyes:

A crime/Law/Cop/Doctor/Politics type of show? We had PLENTY of those. ENOUGH!!! :|

Reality shows - Unless you either put up some HOT chicks (And in HD man! :drool:) or something really interesting whatever! I mean the concept of American Idol is FINE, BUT the problem is MAJORITY of people CAN NOT sing! :( I rather just catch the Finale to go straight to the GOOD ones instead. I got BETTER things to do than listening to people singing like monkeys and people guessing numbers (Yes, I'm referring to Deal or No Deal!)

A show like 24? COOL I'd Take that! :cool:

A show like Lost? Awesome the Smarter the Better!!! :woot:

A show like X-files? Definitely Oh YES! :yes:

Edited by JediXAngel

Like I argued before in Smallville thread, if they cancel that show, guess what? That's just another LOSS in the SuperHeroes TV series department, and there AREN'T ALOT of those, so something else that would interest the FANS of 'Superheroes' has to replace it, so Superhero fans like me got Something to WATCH.

But I digress I still think Smallville is A GREAT SHOW (I TOTALLY DISAGREE with those like episode think it sucks now), SAME with my feeling on X-files last couple years - BETTER than MOST of crap on TV these days!

WE DON'T NEED TO want stuff cancelled, then regret it years later... (as I was with the X-files)

Now we end up with MORE Reality shows, More sitcoms, and MORE Craps than before!!!

Edited by JediXAngel

Like I argued before in Smallville thread, if they cancel that show, guess what? That's just another LOSS in the SuperHeroes TV series department, and there AREN'T ALOT of those, so something else that would interest the FANS of 'Superheroes' has to replace it, so Superhero fans like me got Something to WATCH.

But I digress I still think Smallville is A GREAT SHOW (I TOTALLY DISAGREE with those like episode think it sucks now), SAME with my feeling on X-files last couple years - BETTER than MOST of crap on TV these days!

Well they have renewed it for a new series the Smallville so they obviously hope it will keep the fans.

Smallville is a MUCH better show, BUT alright I do NOT gonna derail this thread about it! This is about Terminator, NOT Smallville...

Just making my point... we NEED to keep what's interest us & hope it gets better, instead of instantly yell "IT SUCKS! CANCEL IT!!!"

Maybe KEEP faith in the show, in the writers, or the actors will ENCOURAGE them to do better?

I looked at the some pictures of her in Firefly and she does look a lot different. She's 26 now so I don't think it was puberty. I think they are doing her makeup different so she looks young. I think she looks wayyyy better now.

Yes, shes really cute :blush: