[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

good last 2 eps.

except for the part that a ki who knows nothing about computers can can connect future cpu to PS4 :D and has incredible hacking skills without prior experiance...back in ep 1 he was amazed at vista :p

why do the writers even think of that :/

other than that entertaining episodes :)

Please for the love of GOD do not cancel the TSCC ... i like this show a lot ... don't really like the other ones, but this one is really cool (as imperfect with the physics and time travel as it may be) it is still cool, like it a lot

Smallville is a MUCH better show, BUT alright I do NOT gonna derail this thread about it! This is about Terminator, NOT Smallville...

Just making my point... we NEED to keep what's interest us & hope it gets better, instead of instantly yell "IT SUCKS! CANCEL IT!!!"

Maybe KEEP faith in the show, in the writers, or the actors will ENCOURAGE them to do better?

You can't be serious, ok maybe for prepubescent teens Smallville is better but otherwise it is a very cheesy show with nothing but rehashed storylines. Every episode some random person or main character gets super powers from some freak accident or experiment involving kryptonite and goes on a rampage. That got old after the fifth episode.

good last 2 eps.

except for the part that a ki who knows nothing about computers can can connect future cpu to PS4 :D and has incredible hacking skills without prior experiance...back in ep 1 he was amazed at vista :p

why do the writers even think of that :/

other than that entertaining episodes :)

John's always had "hacking" skills. They just didn't show it much in the show. In Terminator 2 he was hacking into ATM's and building security locks at 13, or whatever age he was back then.

You can't be serious, ok maybe for prepubescent teens Smallville is better but otherwise it is a very cheesy show with nothing but rehashed storylines. Every episode some random person or main character gets super powers from some freak accident or experiment involving kryptonite and goes on a rampage. That got old after the fifth episode.

OK I DON'T want to derail this thread any further on Smallville, but See your reply here - https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?show...amp;p=589250288 !

not quite sure how the ending was climatic. Its a terminator for god sake. It of course it survives the bomb!!! DUH!

Yeah the timelines are confusing me also, so in reality John could bump in to his future self just like he did in the park ?

John won't because what existed of him in 99 (or whatever year it was) was sent forward to 2007. Anyone coming from the future to the past could, because they've removed themselves from the future, not the past.

John won't because what existed of him in 99 (or whatever year it was) was sent forward to 2007. Anyone coming from the future to the past could, because they've removed themselves from the future, not the past.

God my brain hurts trying to work that one out haha :D

hehe, yeah, that's the paradox that the Lost writers mentioned about time travel (and used Hiro from Heroes as an example).

Talking about timeline confusion, since the series splits after T2, why is Judgment Day in T3 in 2007 and in SCC it's in 2011? Other than Sarah and John jumping to future with Cameron, no other events occured (that we know of) between T2 and T3/SCC continuities ?

SCC ignores T3

SCC skips T3 because the timeline branches, I don't know if it "ignores" it. Maybe they'll write in an explanation one day... but the diminishing canon of the franchise is as revolting as the Knight Rider pilot. I like the show but I hate it at the same time for these reasons.

sweet jebus those last two episodes were fantastic. I loved the slo mo FBI synchronised swimming team. I'd give 'em a 9.5

I actually shouted at the telly "no... you bastards can't leave it there!" It will be a long wait for Season 2.

They better give us MORE action, and Thrills 24 style in Season 2!

The Finale was disappointing but still better than Majority of crap on TV these days I would like to give it another season !

Edited by JediXAngel

The Finale was disappointing but still better than Majority of crap on TV these days !

Yea, more action of Cameron! :blush:

The Finale was disappointing but still better than Majority of crap on TV these days !

It isn't a 24 style show. Its more like Prison Break. Some action, but more of a suspense/thriller.