[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

oh damn :( that means it wont be out soon.

If its given a second season then it will be probably the same time it started this year.

There is a possibility that it will NEVER be out.

I don't think so, but it is possible.

Thats when the fans start sending nuts and bolts to Fox to renew it in protest!

they better renew it otherwise i will put a jihad on them ... get up your lazy asses and make season 2 already , u lazy bums .. ... i'll start sending them e-mail till they block my adress

Because giving in to the fans for Jericho worked out so well for CBS, right?

Well in principle it sounded good but of course now we see it was a crap idea.

One thing that bothers me about this show is that bullets inflict no actual damage on the Terminators at all. Basically, they might as well be spitting at them. In the movies, they slowed them down a bit. I hope to see a second season though with more action.

Just got finished watching the last two, thought they were really quite good.

Looking forward to a second series. :D

One thing that bothers me about this show is that bullets inflict no actual damage on the Terminators at all. Basically, they might as well be spitting at them. In the movies, they slowed them down a bit. I hope to see a second season though with more action.

From what I remember, of at least the second one, the other two are rather blurry in my memory.

Arny, which is what the models we see in the show are basically based off, was never slowed down by bullets at all, when he was protecting John near the beginning, when he was taking out police officers near the end, he just kept going.

What the bullets did slow down were the more advanced terminators as they had to regenerate while being shot.

Many of you have been asking about the fate of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, so I'm happy to report that barring any apocalyptic shifts at the Fox network, Terminator is very likely to return in the fall.

Now, the official word from the network is, "No word yet regarding season two. Fox usually announces returning shows in May around upfronts." However, in addition to some scuttlebutt that came our way yesterday saying production is set to resume in mid to late June, star Thomas Dekker told me at last night's American Idol party he was feeling pretty good and is "pretty sure" the new season will happen.

According to Dekker, the producers are currently pitching second-season stories to the network.

When asked if he gets sick of people asking whether or not John and Cameron will have a romance, Dekker laughed and said he actually likes it! He thinks the idea of a human and a robot having that sort of relationship is interesting and cool and added that fans should "wait until the second season, because some really great stuff is planned?all those questions will be answered!" And yes, that's a direct quote?he was speaking as if season two were already a done deal.

Source: E! Online

Thats great news.

Its a good show and they do have to allocate a decent time slot in order to gain a audience instead of the ridiculous ways they have a show on two weeks, aint happy with the ratings and move it elsewhere.

How are ppl supposed to get into a show when this happens.

Jericho is a good example of this

Network execs should have some explaining to do

I'm sure it will be back, its another good series for Fox, it might not be amazing in the ratings but its enough to warrant them milk it for all its worth and I'm ok with that. As long as the writers can keep up.

I really love the whole time paradox they have, I like a lot that they are giving more background information on the Reese's. Also cool to see how Derek is taking a bit of a fatherly role for him too. I didn't think Brain Austin Green would work out well in the show but he's convinced me, I think he plays the role great.

Only thing I didn't like about this season was the lack of action scenes, they seemed to have blown all their budget on the first few episodes because the rest of the time they only do they lead up and then switch to a lame camera angle where you don't see anything (in the pool) or just switch to the next scene. Granted the pool part was pretty funny, I'd rather see some Terminator action. And those who didn't like the finale need to remember when that episode was made it wasn't meant to be the finale it just ended up that way due to the strike, nonetheless I thought it was a good way to end the season. John best get his hands off my sexbot. Summer is all mine, I wonder if being a stalker pays well...

lame camera angle where you don't see anything (in the pool)

Really? I thought that was actually quite clever. The ending was a bit stupid tho

As we all know that Terminators can survive an explosion with no problems at all so there's really no suspense at all

bullets only slowed down the 2nd Gen terminators, the liquid metal ones, and they didnt slow them down much...

Well, it would certainly help the drama/action scenes a bit if it at least looked like some damage was being inflicted. I mean, if it was pretty pointless to shoot the Terminators with conventional weaponry, then there is no point wasting time firing it at them. Time would be better spent escaping.

hmm true, I have wondered whist watching this series why they even bother to shoot the terminators at all with normal weapons. In the one set in the future where a reprogrammed terminator goes nuts they still attempt to take it down with a normal weapon, which of course does nothing.

hmm true, I have wondered whist watching this series why they even bother to shoot the terminators at all with normal weapons. In the one set in the future where a reprogrammed terminator goes nuts they still attempt to take it down with a normal weapon, which of course does nothing.

Do you remember the episode when Cameron told Derek that sometimes the reprogrammed Terminators go bad and that they didn't know why? LOL! WTF would you allow nearly indestructible killing machines to roam freely in your bases with a "glitch" like that? Who in their right mind would be ok with that!? :p