[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

HD Is the Future, Rappy!

So anyway, TV is getting better!

T:SCC is BACK Tonight.

Tomorrow night we have Fringe!!!

WOOT :woot: :woot:

Yep I know I just haven't got a hd player yet :p but I do have an hd telly!

I won't be watching the premiere :s I don't have an HDTV, so I'll wait until someone friendly "backs up" a copy to the interwebs so I can watch it in HD. However I will turn my tivo on to record it. Gotta give them ratings, make sure they don't cancel it on me.

It's BACK!!! :D

Argh, Stupid Song don't like that!!

WOW, this Season Premiere is Great!

It was good, but I didn't like the opening. 5 minutes worth of action slowed down to what felt like 20 minutes.

Also...

I liked when Cameron was telling Sarah "call to him...". IMO that scene really made the series feel like the movie.

Did anyone else feel like the it was painfully obvious that the executive chick was a Terminator? I realized that the first scene with her. Though I wasn't expecting her to be a T-1000.

It was good, but I didn't like the opening. 5 minutes worth of action slowed down to what felt like 20 minutes.

Also...

I liked when Cameron was telling Sarah "call to him...". IMO that scene really made the series feel like the movie.

Did anyone else feel like the it was painfully obvious that the executive chick was a Terminator? I realized that the first scene with her. Though I wasn't expecting her to be a T-1000.

Yeah, I was figuring she was.

I loved it when she started extending her finger out and then impaled the guy in the head like the one in T2

So now there's a T1000-like Terminator that, instead of hunting down John Connor, is involved in creating Skynet? And she has all the emotions and mannerisms that a human, unlike any previous models? Several plot holes in the story and the opening sequence was quite drawn out, and the guy asking the agent questions... why did he talk so funny?! :blink:

I think the previous season had more going than this episode did, so with that, I think I'm done watching it and will instead probably just read about what happens. At least Prison Break is more entertaining, but that's just me.

Edited by Mathachew

Great episode and a good start to the second season. I thought Shirley was a terminator, or had links to them, but feck me a T-1000

Then again great for the plot and season.

So now there's a T1000-like Terminator that, instead of hunting down John Connor, is involved in creating Skynet? And she has all the emotions and mannerisms that a human, unlike any previous models? Several plot holes in the story and the opening sequence was quite drawn out, and the guy asking the agent questions... why did he talk so funny?! :blink:

I think the previous season had more going than this episode did, so with that, I think I'm done watching it and will instead probably just read about what happens. At least Prison Break is more entertaining, but that's just me.

Whatever. Last season can't compare!

There is no need for her to hunt down John Connor with Cameron already doing that. BTW, the BIG plot of Terminator isn't just to kill John Connor, but to create Skynet!

ONLY thing I didn't like about last night was the Song, like I said. Horrible song choice!

Did week #2 of "Gossip Girl" live up to its strong season premiere? Was the return of "Sarah Connor" a success? And did FOX's "Prison Break" get better or worse after last week's dismal return? Monday night results are in.

Good news for The CW; not so good news for FOX. The 20th episode of the teen soap scored 3.16 million viewers, down from 3.38 million it lured to the netlet for last week's Hamptons-based premiere.

The episode was however 2nd best ever in key demos and it built its 18-49 audience from a year-ago telecast by as much as 45%. I'm sure Parents Television Council will be thrilled about that.

As for FOX's "Sarah Connor," the Terminator series was back with only 6.34 million viewers, down from 7.98 million it pulled in for the 2-hour 1st season finale on March 3.

The show did win its timeslot among adults 18-49. Will it do equally well when NBC's "Chuck" gets back into the prime time mix?

Finally, Terminator's lead-out "Prison Break" actually managed to build a little on these numbers and tie CBS sitcom repeats in adults 18-49.

But with only 6.48 million viewers tuning in, the show is still down a million from last year and down 3 million from season 1. This may indeed be the final year for "Prison Break", especially if "Fringe" and "Dollhouse" do well.

[Source]

this was just a good way to start (they continue the way they ended the series)... The end of the ep was lame.

Was a surprise at least to me to see the Garbage singer on the series.

EDIT

I only wish they dont screw (even more) the terminator movies. Would

be great they head to something that have nothing to do with terminators but the way they find to survive (like was the last ep of the 1st season and the beginning of this ep).

Thank God they cut that emo (crap) lookin of John. Seems like they are going to the right way this time. I hope.

I was only shocked because Cameron didn't sneak the "We're gonna have a baby, John!" line with her plea not to be deactivated. What's with the terminators picking up faith and qouting scripture now this season, did the writers think "Oh wow, that works out nicely for the cylons in BSG, lets give it a try!"... seriously. I though the idea of a terminator model was to blend in, the Shirley Manson character with her eye shadow and skanky looks just tosses that out the window. I could go for a little less Sarah and John episode reconciliations... it's like Stan and Kyle discussing whatever moral ambiguities they learned from an episode of South Park feel to it.