[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

Yea, I've been reading them and making my post in a text file lol. Its been killing me. I think its also worth mentioning Stargate Atlantis Season 5 was off to a slow start, but has gotten quite good in the last few episodes. Its understandable Terminator Season 2 would have a slower start especially with 20+ episodes. Canceling it before its mid season is dumb. Hopefully Fox isn't that stupid.

SGA is already dead.

Yea canning Firefly was a big mistake, that was a fantastic series. I know SGA is finished, the point I was making was their season started slow and has been getting progressively better. Canning Terminator before its halfway through would be dumb. Of course they wouldn't put the best episodes in the first few and no doubt the lead up to the finale will be a good one. Lets just hope they don't yank the plug on it like Sci-Fi did for SGA. However SGA last season was a big let down, I still love the Terminator series, much more than Prison Break.

I really don't think Fox would be stupid enough to cancel Terminator, they know its doing well and would be a huge waste of money and time to suddenly cancel it in order to maybe save another show. Cancelling Terminator would not guarantee that Prison Break viewings would go up!

I just hope Season 2 does not go the way of Season 1 which is explosive first few episodes then kind of slowed down pace wise but I have read that they are making sure that isn't the case for this season which is good :)

I just hope that Sarah Connor comes up with different facial expressions, seems to always be the same look every time!

2.08 - The Tower is Tall but the Fall is Short Press Release

THE DOCTOR IS IN ON ?TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES? MONDAY, OCTOBER 20, ON FOX

Special Guest Star Stephanie Jacobsen

What would a T-1001 need with a doctor? Sarah, John and Cameron may soon find out as they track down another name on their list. Elsewhere, a woman from Derek's past surprises him in the present in the "The Tower Is Tall But The Fall Is Short" episode of TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES airing Monday, Oct. 20 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (SCC-208) (TV-14 L, S, V)

Cast: Lena Headey as Sarah Connor; Thomas Dekker as John Connor; Summer Glau as Cameron; Brian Austin Green as Derek Reese; Richard T. Jones as James Ellison; Garret Dillahunt as Cromartie; Shirley Manson as Catherine Weaver; Leven Rambin as Riley

Guest Cast: Dorian Harewood as Dr. Sherman; Shane Edelman as Matt Murch; Stephanie Jacobsen as Jesse; Mackenzie Smith as Savannah; Christopher Demaci as Photographer; Jennifer Chang as Receptionist; Kit Pongetti as Victoria; Derek Riddell as Lachlan Weaver; Preston James Hillier as Security Guard; Jake Soldera as Elevator Boy; Aixa I. Maldonado as Hot Dog Vendor; Michael D. Cheng as Engineer

I was confused by this episode. I didn't know why they were at the school or whatever it was. And why they kidnapped that kid? I have to watch that episode over again because i must have been in another dimension.

I was confused by this episode. I didn't know why they were at the school or whatever it was. And why they kidnapped that kid? I have to watch that episode over again because i must have been in another dimension.

They had to save Martin Bellard.

One of them was dead.

One was at the school.

One was the kid.

They didn't know which one was the right one.

Not that hard to understand.

Yeah not someone who you would want to read you a story :p

2.06 Promo

Oh, she's welcome in my bedroom :) As for the episode itself, they weren't sure who was who, so they tried to save them all. Didn't take the kid long to cozy up to Sarah though, can't blame him..

I'm a little annoyed at Camerons character though. She seems fine but she isn't you know? She gets maybe 5 minutes screen time lately (last episode aside) Also glad Ellison had the common sense not to mention Sarah to Weaver. The next episode looks odd, why are there so many damn Terminators walking the streets! lol

Who else is getting a bit tired with Weavers character? her voice grates on me :( tho the way she killed that bloke last night was awesome!

Ever notice the way Sara Connor looks at John? It always looks like she wants to have sex with him.

wow...haha...your thought is weird. :laugh:

LONG LIVE TERMINATOR!

yeah! terminator forever! :D

They had to save Martin Bellard.

One of them was dead.

One was at the school.

One was the kid.

They didn't know which one was the right one.

Not that hard to understand.

Well okay i kinda understand now. Guess i was paying too much attention.

I don't mind Weaver, more entertaining than Cromartie lately. And I loved that kill, I was hoping they weren't going to do the finger through the eye again. Its not to pay a homage to the original but lets get creative, needless to say they succeeded. I just want Ellison to pick up on the hints she's giving off, setting a lunch meeting and not eating, bringing a glass of water to your mouth but not actually drinking any. I should prolly get back to work now :(

The last episode was probably the best one I have seen. A good balance between character stories and action. They need to keep the terminators coming and having the main characters defeat them. They don't have to kill one every episode, either escaping or foiling their objective will keep it going. Anything else isn't quite in keeping with the terminator movies.

Is it just me or is the guy talking at the intro annoying as hell. Why must he keep saying the fight for our future begins today, it began last season, we get it!!

The last episode was probably the best one I have seen. A good balance between character stories and action. They need to keep the terminators coming and having the main characters defeat them. They don't have to kill one every episode, either escaping or foiling their objective will keep it going. Anything else isn't quite in keeping with the terminator movies.

Agreed, I thought it was a top-notch episode. I really like the character development of side characters who will help play a key part for John Connor's future.

I'm not a big fan of Shirley Manson's character, but we'll see how that storyline plays out in the next few episodes.

After finally getting to watch Monday's episode, I can say I'm done with this show.

I suffered through the first season. While there were a few good episodes, for the most part it's been dull. It was tough to keep my attention on the episode... yes, there was some action, but overall nothing really happened.

2nd verse.... same as the 1st.