[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

Allright.. wtf?

Well its like this. If they get the call for renewal for a new season by FOX and WB, then this would be the season finale and there will be a Season 3 (hopefully yes :yes:). If they don't get the call for renewal in May then this would be Season and Series finale (hopefully not :no:).

Yeah but i'm wondering how they will end this episode i mean if they don't know that there getting another season then they probably end it with the destruction of Skynet or what the hell.. ? Then how will they bring back season 3?

Allright.. wtf?

As Tech Star said if it doesn't come back then this would be the LAST episode unless they do a Serenity and bring it back for a tv movie, but if there's a season 3 then they can continue from the end of tonights episode either way tonights is the LAST for now.

Edit : Yeah I see what you mean but with most shows they dont know they are getting a new season when they write the episodes for finales so they just write it open ended where it can or come back.

Yeah but i'm wondering how they will end this episode i mean if they don't know that there getting another season then they probably end it with the destruction of Skynet or what the hell.. ? Then how will they bring back season 3?

They can pull a Sara Conner! They can make it like this episode happened, but as a dream. Like that episode where Sara was at the sleeping hospital, but she really was in the van with that man. Although I don't think that this will happen, they can do it if there is a third season.

I am pretty sure they don't stop Skynet because like they said in T3, skynet can never be stopped. "Judgment day is inevitable."

It's not a series finale :angry: Even if it does get cancelled. There's a distinct difference between the 2. Season finale ends the seasons story arc and usually creates an opening for the next. A series finale wraps up all seasons, ends all arc's. Firefly didn't have a series finale. Serenity doesn't count because it doesn't take place after the events, it contains events from before Season 1. More of an alternate timeline if anything.

This is a season finale. Nothing more, nothing less. Whoever disagrees must duel me. :ninjapirate:

:blink:

I was on the fox website and it said 1 hour remaining for finale at like 9 o clock gmt :s what was that? My bad then hehe.. =D

15 minutes! :|

Fail! Now its 15 minutes. :p

j/k

But, seriously though, its 15 minutes now. :laugh:

Last preview before the series finale. :D

5 minutes!

@McK, I don't think so. You may have to wait for hulu to put it up tomorrow or wait for some *AHEM* to *AHEM* it to teh intraznet in a couple of hours. :whistle: