[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

They look great! I would love the first one over my wall. :D

What is that font?

Same- Those are amazing.

Also- T:SCC Season 2 DVD Available For Pre-Order: Amazon.com

It?s a sad day in blogland as we bring this season of Terminator blogging to a close. We won?t know about a potential third season until FOX announces their schedule mid-May, but please continue getting the word out there: tell your friends, pester the network, rewatch episodes online. No decision has been made yet. We?ll try and post important news as soon as we know officially.

Whatever happens, it?s up to you now. Speculate on the fate of your characters, follow and support our robot team (cast and crew) in their future endeavors, and take the lessons of Sarah Connor with you as you go. Keep in touch ? some of us have taken up twittering (@hadleyk is mine, @josh_friedman is Josh Friedman, @ashman01 is Ashley Miller) ? it?s the perfect way to stay connected!

Thank you to everyone for your support of the series. It has been a true pleasure for all of us to be able to share these stories with you on the screen (and online), through the good and bad, and hope that many more days of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and further blogging await us in the future?

?after all, there?s no fate but what we make.

Source

Plus as Kaotic said the DVD is now available for Pre-Order!

I'm sure it's not real- I Think that if it's renewed we'll see something about it in May.

Yeah anything about Season 3 will be hear say at the moment until May after then the stuff will flow!

Wow, I had a dream about this show last night. I dreamed that I meat Derek and he told me FOX wanted to renew it, but the actors did not want to continue the story. :(

Wow, I had a dream about this show last night. I dreamed that I meat Derek and he told me FOX wanted to renew it, but the actors did not want to continue the story. :(

That's some dream, but I don't think you have to worry about it. BAG said that season three will be awesome (they better bring Cameron back :p).

You dreamt of Derek? but not Summer :o ;)

You dreamt of Derek? but not Summer :o ;)

:laugh:

Derek's friend was selling churros and I bought one and the dude stiffed me and took my $2. I had to talk to Derek!

Don't worry Summer will be in my dreams tonight. :D

:laugh:

Derek's friend was selling churros and I bought one and the dude stiffed me and took my $2. I had to talk to Derek!

Don't worry Summer will be in my dreams tonight. :D

I've been watching the show on Itunes, and man I want more Terminator. But I haven't dreamt about the show yet- I wouldn't mind dreaming of summer but it hasn't happened. lol

Sent a whole persuasive e-mail to fox xD 1.5 Pages long explaining many good sides and the bad things with a cure =D Hope we get it back

- btw Rappy i love your sigs and avatars xD i love bsg and you make me watch an episode each time i see them LOL!

Sent a whole persuasive e-mail to fox xD 1.5 Pages long explaining many good sides and the bad things with a cure =D Hope we get it back

- btw Rappy i love your sigs and avatars xD i love bsg and you make me watch an episode each time i see them LOL!

I am currently working my way through the series for the first time...nearly finished tho...10 episodes to go! :(

Yeah well i can't resist telling you it's an finale worth it because it's extremely emotional and best finale's i've seen.. I watched that finale like what? 10 times? xD

I've done the same, but I still wonder if it was a waste of my time. I don't know if fox really reads anything that people send them.

I've done the same, but I still wonder if it was a waste of my time. I don't know if fox really reads anything that people send them.

I really don't care if it's a waste of my time since if at all they decide to cancel it, i don't want to sit there thinking "I could have done something about it maybe.." :D

When people sent CBS Nuts for the Jericho campaign they listened.