[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

thanks for the weekly fix of summer :p

but whats with the united fedaration of planets sign behind her?

It's just one of the images they had up there on the screen. They also had some of her photos behind her while she was talking.

thanks for the weekly fix of summer :p

but whats with the united fedaration of planets sign behind her?

It's Fedcon which has cast from Star Trek,BSG there.

th_f8410419.jpgth_4ef901c3.jpgth_ce6b7451.jpgth_1e2f5368.jpgth_669d6d2b.jpgth_3ec152b7.jpgth_02558f84.jpgth_bc1a759c.jpgth_d13d5495.jpgth_d86dd5a3.jpgth_6baca215.jpgth_443bfa45.jpgth_51ff7b8f.jpgth_f6869564.jpgth_ce4ccfd4.jpgth_4874ea5a.jpgth_4339af5f.jpgth_54a4ddba.jpgth_e410d3cb.jpg

Good grief, obsessed much? :p

Your clearly mistaking me with Jedi :p

Got to keep the SCC dream alive! :D

i think Summer is one if not the Most attractive women on the planet, sadly if she were to come up to me and strike a conversation, id be to scared to do or say anything

i think Summer is one if not the Most attractive women on the planet, sadly if she were to come up to me and strike a conversation, id be to scared to do or say anything

Haha! I don't know she seems like just another person you would meet while walking down the street. I don't think I would have a problem talking to her, but the chances of that happening where I live is 1/100,000. Asheville, North Carolina- I don't see any reason of her coming here, or me going to LA.

Edited by kaotic

So true, I would probably lose my voice :rofl:

The name "Summer" has probably been mentioned for like 30 pages on this thread xD

I laugh every time i visit this thread because all we talk about is Summer's body! :D

The name "Summer" has probably been mentioned for like 30 pages on this thread xD

I laugh every time i visit this thread because all we talk about is Summer's body! :D

So true.

Is that a bad thing? :shiftyninja:

So true, I would probably lose my voice :rofl:

Thats why you can't send a boy to do a man's job. I'd have a restraining order before you could get your names out. :happy:

I don't think so. :cool:

Not really bad since it's Natural for men :D

Just funny it seems you guys are so desperate or something xD xD!

Desperate times call for desperate measures, we'll always find summore reasons to keep this alive.

Get it? Like her name? ok I'm done now. :$

Next person that mentions Summers name gets a Picture of the Hoff.

Ah screw it you get it anyway.

david-hasselhoff-baywatch-photograph-c10103337.jpegMay your eyes burn. :p

agreed, probably lower chances here also. and she does seem like a nice down to earth person

Sensory Overload, my brain would just explode

Haha! I don't know she seems like just another person you would meet while walking down the street. I don't think I would have a problem talking to her, but the chances of that happening where I live is 1/100,000. Asheville, North Carolina- I don't see any reason of her coming here, or me going to LA.

Not really bad since it's Natural for men :D

Just funny it seems you guys are so desperate or something xD xD!

I wouldn't say we're desperate, but there's just something about that woman. I think it's because she doesn't look like a lot of the women on tv- She has that girl next door thing going on. :D