Microsoft Wireless Networking Kit

Do you think that the Microsoft Wireless Networking Kit (PC Card + Access Point) is any good? I saw it available for $99, which looked like a good deal to me.

Have any of you tried this before? Is the hardware as good as Linksys or Netgear?

Do you think that the Microsoft Wireless Networking Kit (PC Card + Access Point) is any good? I saw it available for $99, which looked like a good deal to me.

Have any of you tried this before? Is the hardware as good as Linksys or Netgear?

Sounds Cheap, but i doesn't sound like its a router.

Sounds Cheap, but i doesn't sound like its a router.

No, it isnt, it is only an access point, but I already have a network running so this would just let me use my laptop around the house :p

i just got one of these recently - $99 from target w/ $20 ms rebate. it has 4 ethernet ports (switch) plus one ethernet jack to hook up your dsl/cable modem. working great for me w/ two wired pc's and one wireless laptop.

here's much info: ms site

hank

i just got one of these recently - $99 from target w/ $20 ms rebate. it has 4 ethernet ports (switch) plus one ethernet jack to hook up your dsl/cable modem. working great for me w/ two wired pc's and one wireless laptop.

here's much info: ms site

hank

Could I attach this access point to my existing router? Would I need a crossover cable or normal Cat5 cable to do this?

Target is also where I saw this, but I didnt notice a $20 rebate :(