What's wrong with Safari for Windows

I have installed it three times and I still get the most ugliest rendering ever....

all the options are enabled to display java and javascript .... still nothing loads at all

check out the enclosed screenshots that I have attached

What's wrong here?

post-34279-1181998811_thumb.jpg

post-34279-1181998837_thumb.jpg

The problem is, it's not quite ready for prime time.

Hence the term beta. Things should improve, eventually.

the problem with safari is that it looks horrible and consumes more memory then netscape and true it is beta still.

The problem is, it's not quite ready for prime time.

Hence the term beta. Things should improve, eventually.

Stop using that poor excuse, with the amount of problems it has it should never have been released as a public beta. Compare it to IE7 beta 1, it was great, very little changed between that and the final release

Stop using that poor excuse, with the amount of problems it has it should never have been released as a public beta. Compare it to IE7 beta 1, it was great, very little changed between that and the final release

Guess the sarcasm went over your head.

I've used it several times... eats up a lot of ram but I've had no rendering problems .. who know's...

:rolleyes:

Well I honestly would not have blamed Apple if the browser was in alpha stage... it just acts like an alpha of firefox three years ago... This is simply not beta at all

As far as memory usage, you're right. Seems like it's eating up quite a bit of ram. But, I don't notice my system taking a huge performance loss either. Hopefully they can get the usage down.

post-337-1182255337_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...