[Pic] Not even the AA use the AA

um, what the ****?

another thing, topic is missing the pic tag

Title fixed

Thanks for that, I went to edit it after I'd posted but there was nowhere to edit the title.

First time poster in the funny forum.

Could someone explain to the other 99.9% of us that don't live in the UK what is so funny about this picture?

Could someone explain to the other 99.9% of us that don't live in the UK what is so funny about this picture?

The AA provides roadside assistance if your car breaks down. eg Try and fix it or tow you to a garage.

The tow truck towing the AA van isn't an AA tow truck. So its kinda ironic that they don't rely on themselves to help their own broken down vans.

The AA provides roadside assistance if your car breaks down. eg Try and fix it or tow you to a garage.

The tow truck towing the AA van isn't an AA tow truck. So its kinda ironic that they don't rely on themselves to help their own broken down vans.

Basically it's the CAA/AAA of the UK? >.>

Source please..

Lol , made me chuckle , well as you can see i am holed up in a Jail which is not in UK

Lol , made me chuckle , well as you can see i am holed up in a Jail which is not in UK

As they say, everything is relative.. :)

Source please..

You need a source quoting 99.9% of the people that don't live in the UK... don't know what the AA is?

rofl

I'd be willing to bet that 100% of the people that don't live in the UK, don't live there.

And maybe .1% of those people know what the AA is.

And most of us in the USA think AA is Alcoholics Anonymous- which makes the tow truck thing even more enigmatic.

You need a source quoting 99.9% of the people that don't live in the UK... don't know what the AA is?

no...in relatioship to neowin.

Im being pedantic, but alot more than .1% of Neowinians are from the UK ;)

if they use their own tow-trucks to rescue their own vans that's two vehicles that are not helping their customers, makes perfect business sense to me

Thanks for that, I went to edit it after I'd posted but there was nowhere to edit the title.

First time poster in the funny forum.

Off topic... i love your avatar!

Ah, go on... Go ON! Go on go on go on go on go on go on go on Snyper. Ill just make ya a lil cuppa tea.

no...in relatioship to neowin.

Im being pedantic, but alot more than .1% of Neowinians are from the UK ;)

Yes, but not everyone that looks at Neowin is a member here either. Since the internet is worldwide, even saying that the UK made up .1% of people on the internet is being generous.