Take-Two Suspends Release Of Manhunt 2

You know what Take 2 should do?

They should water the game down, re-submit it to the rating companies, get the appropriate rating, put the original AO content back on all of the final release discs, and blow the minds of all the parents and lawyers against them.

OH YEAH! (Y)

Ah well, I guess since I can't rip of a pair of testicles with a pair of pliers in a game, since I've been dying to try it, I may as well actually go do it. There, how's that for a change? Instead of playing violent games making us violent, the fact that people who don't even _play_ video games telling me what I can and can't play makes me violent. I'm 28, I pay taxes, do my part for society. I'm old enough to vote, shouldn't that mean that I'm entitled to make me own choices?

it should, in an ideal world. in this one, i'd hope there would be less interference when it comes to entertainment, especially virtual one. can't help but think the determination that MH2 is in appropriate ties in with a mentality very restrictive in its allowance for fun.

Ah well, I guess since I can't rip of a pair of testicles with a pair of pliers in a game, since I've been dying to try it, I may as well actually go do it. There, how's that for a change? Instead of playing violent games making us violent, the fact that people who don't even _play_ video games telling me what I can and can't play makes me violent. I'm 28, I pay taxes, do my part for society. I'm old enough to vote, shouldn't that mean that I'm entitled to make me own choices?

I agree. We should all go and really rip off someone's testicles with a pair of pliers in real life to protest this. That will teach them a lesson. Who's with me!?!?!?

obviously my ex-wife!

Well just think about it. If there was a sudden surge in testicle rippings with pliers, they would be forced to release the game in hopes that it would satisfy people's urges. I mean, I'm sure there would be at least a 50% reduction in real life testicle rippings. So really this game is a public service.

I agree. We should all go and really rip off someone's testicles with a pair of pliers in real life to protest this. That will teach them a lesson. Who's with me!?!?!?

yeah!!! let's rip off America's next president testicles to show them a lesson!... :devil:

hmmmm... :huh:

... :blink:

ohhh blast! :wacko:

Hillary doesn't have testicles! oh well, never mind... :laugh: :rofl: :p

Hollywood and the gaming industry release heaps of overly violent trash all the time, so I can't imagine what the content of this game must be like. Seems like this company really likes to push out crap that appeals to the worst in all of us. Maybe this time they've gone too far and have made a costly mistake.

You want to teach children to not be aggressors then that's the duty of the parent. There has to be a system in which adults can buy such media. I'm sure this will change but seriously I think Sony and Nintendo payed too close attention to their rep. They weren't fair enough to Take-2 at all.

Some parents these days hardly care for their children by means of teaching them morality, respect, and patients. Parents are too dependent on the world to teach their children when they should take part in guiding them in necessary phases.

On a side note: Adult Games with allot of nudity wouldn't be such a bad idea with a bad ass story line :yes:

windam is right, of course. anything can be viewed and enjoyed by the right people and we can't give in to this culture of fear and moral panic as showcased by discrimination against certain types of works. also encouraging a nanny state where everyone BUT the parents take care of children will work against us, big time.