GTA IV Trailer 2 and GTA IV Theme 1 on XBLMP

GTA IV Trailer 2 'Looking for that special...'

The following ?Grand Theft Auto IV? content is now available on the Xbox Live MarketplacName: Trailer 2: Looking For That Special Someone (Price: FAvailability: Not available in Asia or MexDash Details: The hugely anticipated, new installment in the ground-breaking Grand Theft Auto series is set to arrive in October 2007. Watch the second HD trailer now. Grand Theft Auto IV is now finally on the horizon.

Size: 46.3 MB (approxName: GTA IV ThemPrice: FAvailability: Not available in Asia or MexDash Details: The hugely anticipated, new installment in the ground-breaking Grand Theft Auto series is set to arrive in October 2007Source: Major Nelson

650627312_d4723924b4_o.jpg

650627320_7d5bbaae9e_b.jpg

650627290_4b91a27719_b.jpg

650627266_78a92cfc0b_b.jpg

650204040_ff2302e88b_o.jpg

Edited by Spartan_X

nice

why do they always put a good pic on the settings blade?

i would much prefer that on the xbox live blade

Because it's a blue/purple pic, not a red/orange one, and blue ones are always nicer as backgrounds.

I really love the theme (although I'm using the default guide background) and if you look down a few pixels you can see I'm using one of the gamerpics too...let's just hope we get more freebies :p

EDIT: Well not now since my sig seems to have disappeared :(

:| wow the theme is really kick ass and i LOVE the new trailer I mean God damn im really excited about GTA IV now because this new trailer showed alot of the personality of the main character and I really liking he's character(maybe because im eastern european :p ) and the whole package the graphics and everything :|

Really loved this trailer :D

And also in my personal opinion I am so glad the dropped all this "gangster" crap for this new more dark tough mafia organisation thingy-ma-bob it suits GTA a whole lot more than the "gangster" theme...

Sooo excited about GTA IV now :D

Nice one some free content for uk users :) Now release more stuff for us UK users! I wish i could have got those borat pictures :(..